Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kindly List any Premium or good Trackers Opening for Christmas

FTN open signups. Kwanzaa. Be there or be square.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Advance Notice HD-Bits.ro will be open for signups 23rd Dec thru 26th Dec

http://www.hd-bits.ro

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    who gives a fuck about that on Xmas day?

really, who fucking gives a fuck about fucking torrent fucking sites that open on Xmas day? Who gives it any kind of attention when you are with the whole family, drinking eating etc etc etc
    If someone cares, that person quickly needs to re-evaluate its life priorities.

(pardon my french, the F word was appropriate for the feeling that needed to be expressed)
    emm.. Christian culture & Gregorian calendar still didn't took over 100% of the world, so for some ppl hunting after wtaw will still be a top priority for this day
    Last edited by kukushka; 12-08-2008 at 10:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post

really, who fucking gives a fuck about fucking torrent fucking sites that open on Xmas day? Who gives it any kind of attention when you are with the whole family, drinking eating etc etc etc

(pardon my french, the F word was appropriate for the feeling that needed to be expressed)
    emm.. Christian culture & Gregorian calendar still didn't took over 100% of the world, so for some ppl hunting after wtaw will still be a top priority for this day
    yes, you're right, lots of egyptians at this site though.
    i just replied to him, knowing he is swedish. (doesn't mean he is christian, but the odds are good).

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

why? what else is there to do on xmas?
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's kinda sad if you're thinking about joining trackers on Christmas. Shouldn't you be at your mother's house eating turkey dinner or something?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Advance Notice: ElbitZ will have open signups Dec 15th thru Dec 17th

http://elbitz.net/login.php

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why don't we just start a list of site that WILL NOT be open for Christmas... that would be easier and more fun...lol
    Last edited by jasperr; 12-10-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Couldn't you just check the open signups sticky on xmas day? I'd trust that more then anything posted in advance.
    someone using common sense and logic around here?!?!

THIS IS MADNESS!
    No, This is SPARTAN!
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

This part had me laughing: "If someone cares, that person quickly needs to re-evaluate its life priorities."

lol harsh but true. If your mind is on torrents on Christmas than I feel bad for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast