Thread: xmas FL

Poster BT Rep: +2
    so it may be premature but lets be prepaired, which sites have xmas freeleech and which dont? Im primarily interested in Revtt... any idea?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Try PMing the staff on each tracker you're interested in or reading the forums to see what's up.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    RevTT's userbase will probably soon drop down to 35k as it always does. They'll do open sign-ups to make up for this. Then by x-mas, they'll mass PM, multiple times, some double up or FL donation offer.

I'm just guessing, of course, as I've never been on there during holidays, but I would not be surprise if something like this happens.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the only interesting FL are the ones that could eventually happen both at waffles and what.
    besides that, no need for FL. Especially on revTT, it's a great tracker, quite easy to seed in.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You mean Revtt do offer REAL freeleech?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I'm sick of freeleech deflating my leeching abilities. It's a buncha crap that they steal my download credits without giving me an option. =(

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    the only interesting FL are the ones that could eventually happen both at waffles and what.
    besides that, no need for FL. Especially on revTT, it's a great tracker, quite easy to seed in.
    To make a little buffer on Waffles/What you only have to take quickly big apps.