Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Beach 2.

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    no, most likely they won't release a fuck game for xbox

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Looks to me like a hentai/bishoujo game to me. Is it got moving graphics like DOAXBV with some action gameplay or is it like a SIM? I mean there are Japanese bishoujo games all over the market nowadays...If this is just one of them, then I don't think it will be very interesting.

EDIT: It's by Himeya Soft, they do bishoujo games, with mere 2D graphics hentai...don't expect it to be any good.

3. Games   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I searched for info on this game and i got the following review...

Review by (sexy ladies man)

When I play this game my dick gets soo horny I have print out a screen shot just to huimp it in bed and the whole game is JUST SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY I WANT TO HUMP YOU ALL OHH BABY YEAH GIVE IT TO ME GET OUT OF HERE HIMPING IS MY PROPETY!

4. Games   -   #14
    :-S where can i get this?

5. Games   -   #15
    This one looks more insteresting than "Sexy Beach" Outlaw Volleyball , it's only availible on XBox tho.

6. Games   -   #16
    Yeah, I can't find anywhere to download it.

7. Games   -   #17
    I downloaded a copy off Suprnova (aprox 500mb) but couldn't get it installed. The installer is in Japanese and it kept failing (as in Japanese I retried using every combination of button clicks).

I'm currently DLing the larger 2cd file (also from Suprnova)

8. Games   -   #18
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@9 September 2003 - 18:25
    I downloaded a copy off Suprnova (aprox 500mb) but couldn't get it installed. The installer is in Japanese and it kept failing (as in Japanese I retried using every combination of button clicks).

I'm currently DLing the larger 2cd file (also from Suprnova)
    Even if you get it installed, how do you intend to play the game if it's entirely in Japanese? Based on the websites I looked at, I don't even think there is an English version of the game. This entire thread is basically a waste of time and space.

9. Games   -   #19
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+9 September 2003 - 19:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 9 September 2003 - 19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@9 September 2003 - 18:25
    I downloaded a copy off Suprnova (aprox 500mb) but couldn&#39;t get it installed. The installer is in Japanese and it kept failing (as in Japanese I retried using every combination of button clicks).

I&#39;m currently DLing the larger 2cd file (also from Suprnova)
    Even if you get it installed, how do you intend to play the game if it&#39;s entirely in Japanese? Based on the websites I looked at, I don&#39;t even think there is an English version of the game. This entire thread is basically a waste of time and space. [/b][/quote]
    umm.. the 500mb one comes with an english patch.. its just the installer thats in japanese, but its easy enough to figure out.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Games   -   #20
    umm.. the 500mb one comes with an english patch.. its just the installer thats in japanese, but its easy enough to figure out.
    I didn&#39;t get past the installer. I followed the logical options then tried again using different combinations. I think it may be that my PC doesn&#39;t fit the system requirements.

Win ME
    DirectX 9
    3D Blaster 4
    933ghz
    120gig HD
    128 ram

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast