Thread: MONSTER TL Giveaway/Trade!!! (Read inside for details)

Lately my cousin's government job has allowed me to use his extremely fast double T3 (OC2) connection. This allows me to upload at great speeds with ease. However, in about a month he will be moving back to his home in India, so I will no longer be able to maintain the ratio I have built up for this TL account.

Incase you guys can't read that. It's

Uploaded 2.47 TB | Downloaded 622.68 GB | Ratio 4.068

You read that correctly folks. That's 1906.1 Gigabytes of Buffer or 1.86 TERRABYTES of Buffer. You won't find a buffer like this often, so don't pass this one up.

Requirements
    There are some requirements for me to give you this account. First of all, I'm expecting something in return. I'm generous at times but not THAT generous.

Give me your best offer for well known torrent sites that are hard to get invites for. Also, I would like to see proof that you will be a person I can trust with this account. Please show me at least TWO of your best torrent site ratios. It must be a good ratio with at least "power user" status.

Well that's it, I don't want to post a wall of text, so there you go guys. Happy Thanksgiving! :]
    http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9376/tlpoweruserzm3ds1.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if this is a trade, wrong section.

if its a giveaway correct section.

if its one or the other, fuck knows, but i would imagine it still needs to go in trades, or make 2 threads.
    Last edited by stoi; 11-18-2008 at 04:48 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    He want something in return so is not free

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ahh I see. Sorry about that guys, I didn't see that there was a trade section. Go ahead and delete it because I already made a new one.
    http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9376/tlpoweruserzm3ds1.png