Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Elektronik

elektROnik's Avatar retired BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    joni22, those are not proxies
    cut the cr4p. I'm from romania and those are ADSL lines with dynamic-ip.

Would this be the right moment to tell you that i was the one who invited the original owner ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    Like me?
    I changed my mail Because the old one aws hacked, and I scared that they will recover password and will brake into my Elektronic acc.
    The ip from romania was because I used proxy (I didn't know that it is illegal).
    The subject is ended!
    -CLOSED-

"email hacked" LOL
    "they brake into my acc" re-LOL
    "i needed use proxy for tracker" LOLOL

OMG, why did u even bother come here. I think u had the need to realize how dumb you were.
    i hope by now u know how dumb u are.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    when someone is caught between a rock and a hard place they grasp at any straws available and for you joni22 i think there are no more straws available for you.
    i just hope for my sake that the invite i gave you does not come back to haunt me and end up getting my acc. disabled.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry for everything, My general mistake.
    Please, close this thread.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Edit!
    Last edited by Magnum; 11-20-2008 at 07:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by elektROnik View Post

Would this be the right moment to tell you that i was the one who invited the original owner ?

wowww... BUSTED ! joni where are your excuses now ?? we're tired of the lies why not start telling the truth and admit your crimes.

Magnum -- he can't close it.. not possible in this section of the site... that's why its great !

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post

wowww... BUSTED ! joni where are your excuses now ?? we're tired of the lies why not start telling the truth and admit your crimes.

Magnum -- he can't close it.. not possible in this section of the site... that's why its great !
    Thanks for advice Raban!I did not know that...

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    i just hope for my sake that the invite i gave you does not come back to haunt me and end up getting my acc. disabled.
    Ouch.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Can we just finish this subject?
    Your account is disabled and it will remain that way.
    You know very well why you ended this way. Don't tell me you moved from Romania to Israel and meanwhile decided that it would be good a thing to change your email(twice).

Please don't insult our intelligence anymore. I didn't want to get in to semi-racial things but you israelians are so so close to a country-ban and it's because of people like you..

lol thanks for making my day ElektROnik..

I just love it when retards come in here and own themselves. Next time don't be so dumb Joni. Use some of that street smart that you have learned from trading and scamming so far.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Can we just finish this subject?
    Your account is disabled and it will remain that way.
    You know very well why you ended this way. Don't tell me you moved from Romania to Israel and meanwhile decided that it would be good a thing to change your email(twice).

Please don't insult our intelligence anymore. I didn't want to get in to semi-racial things but you israelians are so so close to a country-ban and it's because of people like you..

lol thanks for making my day ElektROnik..

I just love it when retards come in here and own themselves. Next time don't be so dumb Joni. Use some of that street smart that you have learned from trading and scamming so far.
    I have 1 sentence and this subject would be done!
    I never traded or scammed anything or anyone..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast