Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed: Undercover Issues

dj0nes
    Hey peeps, I've got an issue with NFS:UC
    When I play it with anti-aliasing on I got weird scenery issues like parts go white and not render properly I've attached a screenshot of what I mean. if I turn anti-aliasing off the problem goes away, I could just put this down to hardware issue but I can every other game on max settings.

It's a budget gaming PC not really high spec but it can handle most things so I fail to see why it cant take 2x AA even on the lowest res and settings.

The setup follows.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+
    4 GB DDR Memory
    1TB Hard Drive
    ATi Radeon x1950 (Latest drivers)

Also; to note. James Bond does the same both EA games.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dj0nes; 11-18-2008 at 10:39 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Hello. If you mean Quantum of Solace, no, it is not an EA game. It was developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It uses Call of Duty 4 engine.

Regarding your problem... Wait for new drivers. I don't own an ATI card, but hear a lot of complaints on how slow they are in regards to drivers.

3. Games   -   #3
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Tried older drivers?

4. Games   -   #4
    It's not so much the ATI card, but the fact that ATI and EA don't always seem to play nice together when it comes to AA. It was fine in mass effect, but both this, and Mercenaries 2 have similar issues for me (I have the Radeon 1900, so it's rather similar)

Tho, I could live with that, if the draw in, and pause for loading blue screen in the middle of a race weren't so bad. Might just be time to uninstall it and go back to Most wanted for my NFS fix

5. Games   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think the problem is with the game. It sucks. It has graphic issues, story issues, gameplay issues. It's not worth the bandwidth.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. Games   -   #6
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Bought it for the PS3. GTA IV got better gfx and still the game got really bad frame rate most of the time. Gampleays looks okay thought but I don't find it playable enough so I'm hoping for a patch.

7. Games   -   #7
    Tried older drivers

8. Games   -   #8
    Hard to disagree with the "game sucks" assessment. Sadly, the NFS series has really gone downhill since Most Wanted. Carbon was OK, Pro Street was a dumb idea since it went against the main appeal of the series, and the less said about Undercover, the better
    I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds. - Vash

9. Games   -   #9
    such a crappy game wouldn't bother, i think i gona go back to playing nfs 2
    Last edited by iEATlilKIDS; 12-06-2008 at 02:40 PM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    It's bad, bad graphic, bad feeling, and so on. Didn't like it at all... At least not on Xbox 360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast