Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fsc req

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah major was funny along with fatcat and squirrel.

I always enjoyed reading their posts

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmiester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOnLeash View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol
    I guess its funny cause your face cant even get into TL. Keep begging for the invite on Slap's page i'm sure you'll get in
    that reply just ruined any chances you could have. making fun of those who aren't members is a no-no. though freakonaleash is an asshole and deserved such a reply.

advice: no one here gives a f**k if you are at "prestigious" sites, and most veterans will consider you a noob for even saying that.

Close this, you blew your chances of getting at FSC. (no it wasn't me who would invite you, as i'm not even member)
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-19-2008 at 04:36 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    so you think that beeing beeing member at some "prestigious sites" is a good reason to be invited to fsc ? what a mentality, that's sad...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    so you think that beeing beeing member at some "prestigious sites" is a good reason to be invited to fsc ? what a mentality, that's sad...

its not sad..it shows he's responsible , cinemon when did you turn so cold

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

its not sad..it shows he's responsible , cinemon when did you turn so cold
    Hey killer(s)cam, long time no see! Well, i don't agree with you since beeing member at a high lvl tracker has nothing to do with the fact of beeing responsible. You have the same responsability in all trackers, not only the most prestigious...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Torrenter BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey cinephilia, why are you spelling "being" as "beeing"? you did it twice. I'm just curious, because your english is pretty much perfect otherwise, just seems like you're purposefully spelling it that way.

Anyway, Pmeister, making fun of someone on your own request thread is not the best thing to do when asking for an invite. People seem to assume that they "deserve" an invite and they can own a thread dedicated to trying to get an invite. Most people here are very nice, and they like to share their trackers so others also get the great experience, and it is a privilege to get an invite, not a right. You come in asking for an invite, and then make fun of someone who posted on your wall, that's just not right. Even if he was spamming and laughing at you. Just leave him alone. Plus give better reasons for wanting a tracker. At least make a good case for yourself for crying out loud.

Anyway, enough ranting. I thought I'd add my two cents. Anyway, I hope you do end up getting that FSC invite, but please be more courteous in the future when asking for an invite. Remember, its a favor someones doing for you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Only way to get into fsc is to make friends. Its not possible to invite a random to this site with how invites are handled now, not that it was very likely before the invite change. Even if your request was well worded and you were polite, which isn't the case, you would have had probably a 0.00001% chance of getting an invite using this method.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhawk2006 View Post
    hey cinephilia, why are you spelling "being" as "beeing"? you did it twice. I'm just curious, because your english is pretty much perfect otherwise, just seems like you're purposefully spelling it that way.

Anyway, Pmeister, making fun of someone on your own request thread is not the best thing to do when asking for an invite. People seem to assume that they "deserve" an invite and they can own a thread dedicated to trying to get an invite. Most people here are very nice, and they like to share their trackers so others also get the great experience, and it is a privilege to get an invite, not a right. You come in asking for an invite, and then make fun of someone who posted on your wall, that's just not right. Even if he was spamming and laughing at you. Just leave him alone. Plus give better reasons for wanting a tracker. At least make a good case for yourself for crying out loud.

Anyway, enough ranting. I thought I'd add my two cents. Anyway, I hope you do end up getting that FSC invite, but please be more courteous in the future when asking for an invite. Remember, its a favor someones doing for you.
    he's spelling it wrong because he's french. You shouldn't be picking on him for that. There are a lot of other members here with worse english than him.
    Last edited by ben99; 11-19-2008 at 06:18 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I apologize For stooping to his level.Hopefully FSC Would still consider me.
    Last edited by Pmiester; 11-19-2008 at 07:54 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Torrenter BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhawk2006 View Post

he's spelling it wrong because he's french. You shouldn't be picking on him for that. There are a lot of other members here with worse english than him.
    oh yea im not picking on him for that, its just i was curious why he was saying that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast