Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Post.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Were you the hairy lady I saw in TKMaxx earlier trying on the green satin dress?
    They don't allow me into TKMaxx these days.

Anyways, I'm still embarrassed about the incident with the itsey bitsey teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    You could have one of my other accounts. They have latin names and everything.

I forgot the passwords when I sobered up or something, though. For the email accounts I made for them for some reason, as well.
    I've got a couple of other accounts, like. But they were somewhat ephemeral.

Can't remember the password for one and the other is Chalice's Dad, so you can see how that might be self-defeating, like.

That fucker Benjamin already took the name Chalice's Mum but he's welcome to it. So long as the cheques keep coming.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Chalice you deserve better and you are worth more.
    Thank you for your generosity in thought you have given here.
    Have a great trip.
    Z%
    I'm not really going anywhere, Zedster.

I'll be back, new and improved only with no stars and much humbler to boot.

I will also be the harshest n00b ever. Probably. But that really doesn't say much about being harsh. Or being a n00b.
    A that is very very good news, you not leaving.
    Is this a mild form of wanting a sex change? most people simply shave their head or balls or go joging or something temporary. Please do not tell me it is an obama thing.

I look forward to meeting your new persona.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

In the hope of keeping you in the lounge chalice,I took up a collection.

Not having any luck with the slogan "please help us keep the ill -tempered Irish lout" I saw the error in my ways and swiftly changed it to "Help those less appealing fortunate".
    The donations literally flew in.

However not knowing where exactly to send the money.I was forced to employ a rather cheap Irish detective in hopes of finding you.

Given his description and per his suggestion to make his job infinitely easier -
    If you happen to see a rather large mean looking gent looking at you with uncertain intent.Approach said individual and say the special code phrase "I hear your mum likes the cawk".
    l have no doubt you will get what's coming to you.
    See, that's the problem. I don't get what's coming to me. All this being a cunt and next to no comeuppance for it.

And I may be a lout and I'm definitely Irish but I'm really not ill-tempered. You might think my head is like a beetroot when I post the pish I post but I'm actually smiling most of the time.

It's just a game of internets. Nothing more.
    then you wins an oscar

5. Lounge   -   #75

6. Lounge   -   #76
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Evenin' cunt, I see you're having one of your lucid spells.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Evenin' cunt, I see you're having one of your lucid spells.
    'Fraid so, mate.

Sorry about that.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the ugly side of you that we have to live with. So why 6666, are we going for that heady mix of the diabolic and palindromic. With a bit of a stutter.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the ugly side of you that we have to live with. So why 6666, are we going for that heady mix of the diabolic and palindromic. With a bit of a stutter.
    Actually, that's pretty much spot the fuck on. Apart from the stutter bit. But that'll do too.

My reprobate, recently incarcerated brother has a stutter, like. I feel sorry for him when he phones me. You only get one phone card a week and he wastes most of it trying to say 'hello'. The freak.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

That's harsh to the max, but funny as fuck mate.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast