Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Content or Pre-Time?

WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    For music I'd honestly rather have good pre's. Same with TV episodes. Those are the two I'll watch/listen to the second I get them. Movies, I never download CAM/TS rips anyway. I wait till the DVDRips are released to download them.

Speed's the biggest importance to me. If I can't download the thing faster then 15kB/s I wont even bother. I'll go find it on another tracker/network.

Music lover, baby.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I hardly dl new stuffs. Most of what I dl are very old movies and old albums, so pre does not mean anything to me. Speed, if good is a bonus. I don't mind dling something that I want even if it takes 1 month to do it.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Really.
    If it's that all encompassing important shouldn't you watch it on TV/see it in the theatre/buy the game?

Well, remember I live in a country where not all TV shows are aired, even having cable TV they donīt air the same that you can watch in the North, besides that they broadcast the series 1 or 2 years later... one thing is that I can wait for watching them days or weeks later, and other very different is to watch them years later, when everybody knows what happened.
    Anyway, I must be a weird guy... i.e: I like Boston Legal (I was tired of lawyers TV shows), I started to download it after I saw in TV some spare episodes of Season II on local TV ... when season 3 was about to end in USA. Now I try to follow it, I download the episodes and when I have 6 or 7... or 10... well, a boring weekend I give myself a good banquet .
    Umm.
    By really I meant I agree.
    It was a bootiful answer though and since you are the second person in this thread to misunderstand me Nemrod I will go remove the virtual marbles from my mouth.
    We have the same problem with certain US cable shows in Canada even though we share the longest undefended border in the world(or so the politicos tell me.meaning the border not the shows)

btw Disme told me you were dead as far as FST was concerned.Glad it wasn't true.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-21-2008 at 11:52 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Content. No doubt about it. I don't really care about the pre-times, as long as it gets to the site eventually!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    For pre-time, don't you have to be glued to your computer or is there some method to pre-times that I don't understand about it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Pre-times are how fast the tracker gets it jbloggs.It has nothing to do with the members.
    And the fastest way for you is irc auto download. I hate it but I use it on certain sites out of necessity.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

btw Disme told me you were dead as far as FST was concerned.Glad it wasn't true.
    Well... we could say he is almost right... not totally dead but very close.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I don't care about pre-times at all. I'd much rather belong to a tracker full of nice content, even if they don't have good pre-times. I never use the content until a little while later, because I've always got some sort of other content ready to be watched/played/whatever.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

Well... we could say he is almost right... not totally dead but very close.
    It seems like a lot of people have been "dying" lately
    Last edited by respawn40; 11-22-2008 at 12:33 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    If we can can keep more of these threads going and less the "I need" "type maybe good sorts will find the place worth returning to.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Content is the most important thing for me. I usually download series and they're always pre'd at night, (atleast where I'm from), so I'm not able to download the episode until early morning either way.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast