Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spotify - Is it all its cracked up to be?

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Or you can just use a webproxy to sign up, then connect like normal after sign up, as stated already in this thread a few times...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I see my folder for cache just gets bigger and bigger. Can I delete these folders without something wrong happens?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Click Ctrl+P to bring up the preferences then select how much cache you wish to use

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    So how is the quality of the songs? Most people seem to be satisfied, but I read a post elsewhere saying a person heard clipping or whatever on a few songs.

ogg q5 is used so if there are any problems, it's probably the source material.

btw
    Quote Originally Posted by ? :P
    Most users agree -q 5 achieves transparency, if the source is the original or lossless. It is not transparent in the case of transcoding from lossy source (strongly frowned upon)

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have 5 invites left which I 'd like to share here. Am I supposed to do that in the free invite section? It ain't a tracker...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No please don't do that sylar. You can give them away here. I hate to see requests and GA for spotify in that section.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    I have some invites i would like to share too, unfortunately i cant send or receive pm's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234