Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad And Shocking Gta News

Sterilize the parents and waste thier children while they watch.

Pathetic subhuman scum. Take responsibility for your actions and take what you deserve.

This is the type of thing that really pisses me off....

stepping away from the soap box...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@8 September 2003 - 14:17
    The parents are just afraid to admit that they failed to teach their children the difference between right and wrong. Millions of people have played this game without going out and killing, so obviously these kids were lacking in judgement and guidance.

People who try to blame the actions of one disturbed individual on a game or movie really annoy me. Censorship is not the answer. They need to get to the root of the problem and figure out exactly what went wrong inside their head.

These are the same kinds of extremists who believe that banning Microsoft Filght Simulator would have prevented 9/11.
    I completely agree.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    argh, there are always going to be people like that, the stupidity of some, did they really think shooting at cars was not going to hurt anyone? Bullets fragment when they hit, ricochet etc, idiots

the great thing about GTA is its an escape, you can do things you would never do in the real world, safely, without hurting anyone...if anything it keeps a lot of people saner by wrecking virtual cars to releive their stress and the monotony of their life

there are always going to be people like this

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    games dont make kids do things im 15 and been playing GTA games for a while i have never had the urges to go out and kill someone thats just bullshit i think those kids should be stood on the side of the road and have a drive by done on them i hope the jury sees right through this bullshit story i mean come on "i wanted to be like the guy in GTA and then i took guns and shot randomly at cars but i didn't mean to hurt anyone" OMG they should give me 5 minutes in a jail cell with these 2 kids i'll shove the paper and game controller up there ass. stupid people shouldn't breed.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Damnit, when are these kids going to learn, when you go on a murderous rampage and they ask you why you did it, you say 'Barbara Streisand'!

God knows she makes me want to kill.

OMG they should give me 5 minutes in a jail cell with these 2 kids i'll shove the paper and game controller up there ass. stupid people shouldn't breed.
    Noooo, these games don't make kids violent.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Suicyco247@9 September 2003 - 19:33
    Damnit, when are these kids going to learn, when you go on a murderous rampage and they ask you why you did it, you say 'Barbara Streisand'!

God knows she makes me want to kill.

OMG they should give me 5 minutes in a jail cell with these 2 kids i'll shove the paper and game controller up there ass. stupid people shouldn't breed.
    Noooo, these games don't make kids violent.

She makes me feel the same way.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    As Chris Rock said - when something like this happens, everyone wants to know what films the kids were watching... what music they were listening to... what games they were playing...

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "CRAZY"?!!!

Can`t a person just be crazy anymore?!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    People are just fucked thats all their is to it. The ONLY reason they blame movies, music and video games is because there is money to be made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12