Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: Goodwill Giveaway!

saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Verry nice giveaway God Luck to all D

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    imranarif it is not wise to post screenshots with your username in them if you value your acc. Please for your own sake edit your proofs.
    Plus he already was a member of BMTV and is a trader https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rade--141498/?
    yes u r right i WAS member but that was two years ago and the page u r referring is also two years old....
    before pointing your fingure towards me..............
    check my history did i after that try to trade it ..NO.... i thought this is a fair forum ......... i just want a second chance and i am happy to put myself honestly..... dont point at me again if you know less about me

Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    imranarif it is not wise to post screenshots with your username in them if you value your acc. Please for your own sake edit your proofs.
    thanx man ive done it and i hope i qualify for the prize....... and pls do read my upper post for slymaster.......
    Honesty is what i am proving of myself................rest is up to you
    Last edited by imranarif; 12-26-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You were not honest in your original post. You did not state that you were a member before.
    Did I lie about you? NO.
    I simply resurrected a post in your history.
    In any event BMTV's rules clearly state one account per lifetime, so it's up to sheriff if he wants to invite you.
    Last edited by slymester; 12-26-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819