3. Music   -   #33
    well have a go on this...
    have a go on what!!!

4. Music   -   #34
    kool i was the first!

5. Music   -   #35
    this poll is stupid and useless.

iron maiden - popular wannabes
    limpbizkit - one of the best selling ROCK artists of all time. (rock including every kind of rock genre. doesn't matter limp sells more albums than any modern rock band except for metallica. so who cares. the statistics tell the truth, not opinions.

6. Music   -   #36
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@8 September 2003 - 22:23

limpbizkit - one of the best selling ROCK artists of all time. (rock including every kind of rock genre. doesn't matter limp sells more albums than any modern rock band except for metallica. so who cares. the statistics tell the truth, not opinions.
    you're stupid right?

7. Music   -   #37
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+8 September 2003 - 22:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 8 September 2003 - 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dmorgan89@8 September 2003 - 22:23

limpbizkit - one of the best selling ROCK artists of all time.&nbsp; (rock including every kind of rock genre.&nbsp; doesn&#39;t matter limp sells more albums than any modern rock band except for metallica.&nbsp; so who cares.&nbsp; the statistics tell the truth, not opinions.
    you&#39;re stupid right? [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s what he said

8. Music   -   #38
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@9 September 2003 - 00:23

limpbizkit - one of the best selling ROCK artists of all time. (rock including every kind of rock genre. doesn&#39;t matter limp sells more albums than any modern rock band except for metallica. so who cares. the statistics tell the truth, not opinions.
    You ain&#39;t around that long i guess...

Check your records... Maiden has made more and better selling records...
    It is one of the long time popular bands ... think limp can be glad if they&#39;re allowed to polish the shoes of Bruce & co... Maybe they can play as a supporting act...

question.... do you know about which Maiden we&#39;re talking???

9. Music   -   #39
    if we&#39;re all gonna argue over who&#39;s the best, at least make it a good argument. instead of just saying a band sucks just because you personally don&#39;t like them isn&#39;t the way. I&#39;ve given statitics and examples of why i think limpbizkit is better. that doesn&#39;t mean that i can&#39;t be swayed. i dont know iron maiden and have never heard of them. give me statitical facts on why iron maiden is better and if the evidence proves it then i&#39;d admit it. i dont like metallica at all and i personally think they stink, but statictics prove that they are way better than limpbizkit. so i&#39;ve admitted that limpbizkit isn&#39;t the best rock band of all time. i think statistically limp is better than iron maiden. prove me wrong, if you can.

10. Music   -   #40
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@8 September 2003 - 22:46
    if we&#39;re all gonna argue over who&#39;s the best, at least make it a good argument. instead of just saying a band sucks just because you personally don&#39;t like them isn&#39;t the way. I&#39;ve given statitics and examples of why i think limpbizkit is better. that doesn&#39;t mean that i can&#39;t be swayed. i dont know iron maiden and have never heard of them. give me statitical facts on why iron maiden is better and if the evidence proves it then i&#39;d admit it. i dont like metallica at all and i personally think they stink, but statictics prove that they are way better than limpbizkit. so i&#39;ve admitted that limpbizkit isn&#39;t the best rock band of all time. i think statistically limp is better than iron maiden. prove me wrong, if you can.
    let&#39;s see those statitics kid

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast