Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you into games? Is BlackCats the one tracker you want?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You have as long as it takes. but i think you will get these done in a lot less than a week (whether they can stay members for longer than a week is another matter lol)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nah a week it is. Or the experiment is tainted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I signed up at BCG in December of last year when Stoi did his first open sign ups in who knows how long. I remember how excited I was and eager to learn so I went straight to the forums. I even remember posting in this thread about how awesome BCG was.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2536542

I recently had my account deleted for not generating a keyword. I always had BCG bookmarked on the 360 games browse page which is why I never saw the news on the homepage about the keyword and for a while I didn’t log into my FST account because I was working so much. Then one day I try to look for a game and I see the new page then read from here about the whole having to make a keyword.

Believe me if I knew that I was going to lose my account I would have generated the keyword. I really loved being a member there. Not only is it easy to keep a good ratio there but they also have a lot of seeds on older games with good speed and I learned a lot from the forums. Like how to distinguish which drive I had, tutorials on how to flash it and also how to burn games and check to see if they are stealth patched. It truly has a very informative forum there.

Examples of games I like are the Need for Speed games (still looking for NFS Carbon NTSC) Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Splinter Cell, GTA, Madden (still want ’09) just to name a few.

I’ve always been content with the trackers I have and have always believed that all good things come to those who wait which is why in my year of being a member here I’ve never made a request thread nor have I ever traded.

I would like an invite to be a part of a site I was once a member of and would be very grateful if given the opportunity again. I will not cheat, hit n run or do anything else to jeopardize your/my account there.

If I’m not chosen then thank you anyway for your time spent reading this.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by svergie View Post
    hi, thats really good interesting idea.

yes i have been member but my account delete due to inactivity.

i love games, love cricket, tennis, racing like road rash, nfs.

i definetly need the source, and most of the source i believe is ther in bcg.

yes i love to collect good series of games like cricket from ashes 97 to bc 2007
    ea sports 2007. i generally play lots of games every day, because it gives me some relaxation from other activities.
    definetly i can be good member, and i can show you proofs of my other accounts
    only if you ask me to pm you

i do my best because i know the importance of loosing an account due to inactivity,
    definetly this time i will be very active.

i am member over here for 2 yrs, and i am active here.

svergie i think stoi is waiting to give you are warm welcoming back into BCG.
    Thanks Sheriff, i wish stoi see this message, and kindly give a welcome to bcg. Lets hope for the best
    Last edited by svergie; 11-23-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Do you like to play games?
    Yes,I play games since I was young.I aslo have FC,MD,SFC,SS,PS,PS2,N64,WII,PS3,xbox360.Now I use Xbox360 most,PS3 for watching HD,WII when my friends come to my home,we play toghter or I watch them playing.I don't play WII alone except maiokart.
    Are you in need of a good source for games?
    Yes
    Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go?
    Yes.If you want some proofs,I can show you.But I can't give you 20 ratio proofs.I want a BCG invite just because I will use it,I am not a collector
    Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here?
    Maybe not as long as others but I am active.

I am not a BCG member before but I know BCG is the best game site.I really want to get in such a good site espically for a person like me who play games everyday.

If you can give me a BCG invite, I would very appreciate.
    Thanks for such a great giveaway that give me an chance to get in the best game site.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hi, thats really good interesting idea.

yes i have been member but my account delete due to inactivity.

i love games, love cricket, tennis, racing like road rash, nfs.

i definetly need the source, and most of the source i believe is ther in bcg.

yes i love to collect good series of games like cricket from ashes 97 to bc 2007
    ea sports 2007. i generally play lots of games every day, because it gives me some relaxation from other activities.
    definetly i can be good member, and i can show you proofs of my other accounts
    only if you ask me to pm you

i do my best because i know the importance of loosing an account due to inactivity,
    definetly this time i will be very active.

i am member over here for 2 yrs, and i am active here.
    nice nice...

@blue_skies: what an excellent giveaway you have here! This is an unique possibility for many people to join this fantastic tracker !
    apply on, people !

Thanks Sheriff, i wish stoi see this message, and kindly give a welcome to bcg. Lets hope for the best
    but if you lost the account due to inactivity, what has changed in your life since then? you became unemployed ? (assuming you are over 16)
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-23-2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can I please have an inivte?
    I am like racing games, from all kinds.
    From Nfs Underground till Undecoverd.
    I am very big fan of consuls, I have Xbox-360, PS2, PSP.
    The gaming is my life.
    Hope to get this awesome invite.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post

svergie i think stoi is waiting to give you are warm welcoming back into BCG.
    I think I can safely tell you, after seeing your recent posts here, that the only chance you will be getting an invite is, if in a week there are less than 10 other applicants.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I'm an ex-BCG member who missed the keyword generation opportunity. I'm into NDS stuff with the odd PC game and will maintain a decent upload ratio..

You wanted jokes..

A jelly baby goes to the doctor and says "Doctor I'm worried about my willie. It's covered in liquorice and hundreds and thousands". "What have you been doing?" replied the doctor. "Fcking allsorts!"

misterg.
    Last edited by misteg; 11-23-2008 at 11:33 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    1. You must not be or have been a member at BCG. (Exception is deleted for inactivity or deleted for not generating keyword) - Check.
    2. You must not fall into Scum of the Earth category (Account/Invite seller or Cheater) - Check a lot.
    3. You must not be an active trader. If you have traded in the past, just be honest about it. - Check.
    4. I must not know you beforehand (Sorry to anyone this offends, but rules of the game.) - I believe it checks.

Do you like to play games? - Oh yeah...
    Are you in need of a good source for games? - Sure, else, i wouldn't be here.
    Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go? - I'm sure of that. I'm an amazing sharer and i got myself several original games that i'd gladly upload if possible.
    Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here? - Not member for too long, but i believe i'm relatively active.

So, with your questions already answered, all i got left is to say thanks you, to Stoi (who is the leader of BC i believe) for this oportunity of joining this great tracker.

Oh, and if you consider me for the invite i'd be more that glad to send you any proof you need/want. I got a 30/3mb internet, so seeding and keeping the ratio wouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast