Thread: Asking for free TL

alaakoura's Avatar TheWorldIsNotEnogh BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That will be very nice from u if u give me a free TL

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think you have to req better then that. Its not seem that you realy want this. And for me its look litlebitt fishi. You have been in this game since 2006 and you still dont have TL? And you say "for free"? Have TL cost something?.Hmmm are you a trader?
    Last edited by Odin; 11-23-2008 at 01:47 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Oh, yeah. I will give you an invite so you can open an acc then trade it and the guy you traded with fu**s up.

What happens to me then...

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    I think you have to req better then that. Its not seem that you realy want this. And for me its look litlebitt fishi. You have been in this game since 2006 and you still dont have TL?
    That's the thing, I think he just want something he can trade later... Look at his rep.

(sorry if i sound judgmental and angry, I might be wrong here)
    Last edited by flashback3r; 11-23-2008 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    RIP Swebits <3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    good luck alaa for TL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    He Has a trading history but i can't tell if he has that site.?

I can't believe he would request and trade all the others except tl?

Maybe someone else do a check? I found nothing regarding him having a account there.

NOT saying that he has a acc there or that he does not! I really don't know.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, this is an amusing request and thread...It is traders like this that make so many of them look stupid. I've only seen a few, what appear to be intelligent traders. Yes I know that is an oxymoron...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    He Has a trading history but i can't tell if he has that site.?

I can't believe he would request and trade all the others except tl?

Maybe someone else do a check? I found nothing regarding him having a account there.

NOT saying that he has a acc there or that he does not! I really don't know.
    additional, seems he got FSC, if I had FSC, I either had had TL before getting FSC or I wouldnt need TL in the first place.