Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to start?

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Check these sites out:

http://www.trackerchecker.org/index.php
    http://www.btracs.com/

They have a list of open signups, tho i prefer signing up to bitsoup, torrentbytes, demonoid, and zamunda.net Hope this helps.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    chincha´s's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    very well,great community,great help
    I have funfile,if you want,send me p.m.is a nice generalist tracker
    Last edited by chincha´s; 11-23-2008 at 08:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Make some good friends . That's all what you need and never Trade
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Add the phrase "ANTI-TRADER" somewhere in your profile and/or signature. Begin to troll/spam the traders in the req/giveaway section and trading section too. Also do tons of giveaways for low level trackers. Try to befriend people who are on the trackers you want.
    Finally make a request. Just say you want to join a tracker for teh community. It doesn't matter what tracker. Hope that you get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scene Troll View Post
    Go to the Open Signup thread here, then join a few of those trackers.

Built up some good ratios there. after that you could go apply for higher level trackers in the giveaway section - you may get lucky.

Good luck
    this is good too.
    Last edited by piratebot; 11-23-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Check out the bittorrent giveaway thread.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    Add the phrase "ANTI-TRADER" somewhere in your profile and/or signature. Begin to troll/spam the traders in the req/giveaway section and trading section too. Also do tons of giveaways for low level trackers. Try to befriend people who are on the trackers you want.
    Finally make a request. Just say you want to join a tracker for teh community. It doesn't matter what tracker. Hope that you get in.

You're being sarcastic, right?

To the OP: i suggest making yourself known on the trackers you got. Maybe in their irc channel or in the forums. If you are a good member of the sites you got, chances are someone is willing to invite you to other places . As others have said, you can get invites from the giveaways and request section here on FST aswell. But as a newbie, it's not that easy since noone here knows you. But the same thing applies here, get your face known and don't be a douche and break tracker rules etc. (if i'm inviting someone from this site, traders and attention whores who do extreme giveaways every day is not on my list of potential invitees).

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Thank you so much guys.
    I will try to do well on my trackers and to get a good ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by chincha´s View Post
    very well,great community,great help
    I have funfile,if you want,send me p.m.is a nice generalist tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post
    BTW, if you are a music lover, i can offer you STMusic, its a nice place to start and its not that dificult to keep a good ratio. ( you just have to be carefull in the begining IMO)
    Thanks a lot for your offers, but I can't send or recive PM's, because my account here is too young.
    And at the moment I don't need any other tracker because I've Demonoid and Bitsoup for movies and games and I have what.cd (was able to get an invite through the invite-interview) for my music needs.
    Last edited by Dnurg; 11-24-2008 at 01:15 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think that Demonoid and then, TL are a good training for new users
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    If T* has wait times then IPT is probably better for beginners.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnurg View Post
    Thank you so much guys.
    I will try to do well on my trackers and to get a good ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post
    BTW, if you are a music lover, i can offer you STMusic, its a nice place to start and its not that dificult to keep a good ratio. ( you just have to be carefull in the begining IMO)
    Thanks a lot for your offers, but I can't send or recive PM's, because my account here is too young.
    And at the moment I don't need any other tracker because I've Demonoid and Bitsoup for movies and games and I have what.cd (was able to get an invite through the invite-interview) for my music needs.
    when you have access to PM's (means 1 month membership here), PM me for IPTorrents invite and to another tracker that you might enjoy.
    i will only need to know from which country are you from and i will want evidences.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast