Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotify Invites (2)

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    should i hijack this thread as well and give spotify away via YOUR thread again...

such is the life of a pirate.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    should i hijack this thread as well and give spotify away via YOUR thread again...

Arrrrr matey

I got my invite through this thread here, but not from the OP

Spread the love
    Last edited by Tokeman; 11-24-2008 at 06:58 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

I always saw your name here and liked your posts! You bastard! How come you never said anything homie!

Back to subject...Okay, there has been a few requests but only one really followed the rules...After reading his 24 posts it is evident that he is simply here for the taking...

So....Still looking for people worthy and and they are still both available...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bebytza View Post
    Hi!! I would like a'n invite...I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community..If u need proof's PM ME..

do never invite this user to any tracker. with this post it needs not any other explanation.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nice giveaway bumrocks. I tried getting an invite from some blog, but the guy ran out of invites.

But anyways, I want to get a Spotify invite because the people that are using it, seem to absolutely love it. I keep reading the word "amazing" when it comes to this service. I am a huge music fan. Pedro's being my favorite site. I"m not sure if this site offers lossless music, I haven't read anything on that. But I have read that you get your mp3's in excellent bitrates(also read that the OGG format is used also, which I like way more than the mp3 format). So I will definitely get some great use out of this service.

Here's a stupid, but kind of funny, joke my girlfriend told me the other day.

A guy is pumping gas into his car. He overfills the tank and the gas spills all over his arm. He then hops into his car and drives away, and also light up a cigar. He gets his cigar to close to his arm so his arm catches on fire. In panic the guy starts waving his flaming arm out his driver window trying to put the fire out. A cop then pulls him over. While the driver is still on fire and in pain, the cop asks him if he knew why he pulled him over. The driver says no. The cop answers because of your use of a firearm.

Lame and stupid...I know. But it's all I can think of right now.

Anyways. I know I don't have to tell you, but make sure to give these invites to the right people.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Ima go ahead and give a joke anyways (already have Spotify), because I have nothing better to be doing at the moment
    This might be very old, but I like it >.>

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." >She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.

We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit.

We went onto the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited.

She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, >let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT???!!!"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
    Last edited by respawn40; 11-25-2008 at 03:20 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Nice giveaway bumrocks. I tried getting an invite from some blog, but the guy ran out of invites.

But anyways, I want to get a Spotify invite because the people that are using it, seem to absolutely love it. I keep reading the word "amazing" when it comes to this service. I am a huge music fan. Pedro's being my favorite site. I"m not sure if this site offers lossless music, I haven't read anything on that. But I have read that you get your mp3's in excellent bitrates(also read that the OGG format is used also, which I like way more than the mp3 format). So I will definitely get some great use out of this service.

Here's a stupid, but kind of funny, joke my girlfriend told me the other day.

A guy is pumping gas into his car. He overfills the tank and the gas spills all over his arm. He then hops into his car and drives away, and also light up a cigar. He gets his cigar to close to his arm so his arm catches on fire. In panic the guy starts waving his flaming arm out his driver window trying to put the fire out. A cop then pulls him over. While the driver is still on fire and in pain, the cop asks him if he knew why he pulled him over. The driver says no. The cop answers because of your use of a firearm.

Lame and stupid...I know. But it's all I can think of right now.

Anyways. I know I don't have to tell you, but make sure to give these invites to the right people.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Damn dude! That was a sucky joke! But I know and like you. Besides I know you dig the music thing!

Invite Sent...It just so happens I know your email addy, too!

Enjoy!

And for those that don't know. It is only available in certain countries. Therefore you need to sign up via a proxy such as...

http://2proxy.info/

And use a UK postal code such as DE22 3FS
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, that was fast. Thank you bumrocks! You know that I appreciate this.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Aww, spotify's a no-go yet in Canada.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast