Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should traders be allowed to post in the request section

cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post
    I have a better idea: Close trading section.
    unfortunately that will never happen and we both know that. fortunately, there are places where we are not bothered by things like this
    amen to that

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol thanks for this. It will make me laugh all day. Most people that give away invites were once traders at one time but now they have everything they need. So they give the invite away because what good is trading if you already have what you need. I think it was foolish to separate the two forums in the first place (trader-giveaway section). And to think if an anti-trader was offered a trade for an invite they had, for a site they have wet dreams about getting into. They wouldn't do it makes me laugh harder! It's bullshit like this that makes me wonder why i give my invites away.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 11-24-2008 at 04:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Fail... epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by daffy.duck View Post
    Of course there would be some kind of time period passing where if you don't post in that section, you can post in the giveaway section. Let's say probably 3 months.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
    Only 3 months? You are way too generous.
    Live long and prosper.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post
    Should dumb assholes like you be allowed to exist?.Quiet n00b...
    its comments like this that makes the traders look like scum.....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Of course they should be allowed. Only a fool would help their requests, though.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Was gonna make a poll but it appears that I can't
    Anyhow like the title states should anyone who posts, whether it be a comment or thread, in the trading section be allowed to post in the request and giveaway section?
    Of course there would be some kind of time period passing where if you don't post in that section, you can post in the giveaway section. Let's say probably 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're being a little totalitarian aren't you?
    ducks are known to be totalitarian .. It was proved in a recent discovery channel series .. I think playeR can probably elaborate on it .. Too bad they arnt in US political circle
    Last edited by apextwin146; 11-24-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Traders shouldn't be allowed to make requests and it's not a matter of totalitarism...

They trade to get their invites/accounts and they would like to take advantage of the generosity of people who don't trade ? lol...
    Keep in mind that requests and giveaways are the only way for non traders to get invited in a tracker so i think that traders shouldn't have the right to "steal" non traders chance...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Was gonna make a poll but it appears that I can't
    Anyhow like the title states should anyone who posts, whether it be a comment or thread, in the trading section be allowed to post in the request and giveaway section?
    As you don't even have access yet to the sections you are commenting on I really don't think you have the right to pass comment on those sections.

The fact is that there are lots of useful comments from non-traders within the trading section so it will never happen.

Besides you will have some that trade elsewhere and might come here specifically for the giveaways so you still don't know who's the trader and who's not.

Don't even consider a poll unless you really want to get slated.
    Last edited by ghurka; 11-24-2008 at 06:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're being a little totalitarian aren't you?
    ducks are known to be totalitarian .. It was proved in a recent discovery channel series .. I think playeR can probably elaborate on it .. Too bad they arnt in US political circle
    True all water fowl are Nazis.
    Proof follows

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    it's like you guys think traders are the scum of the earth and people who do giveaways are like people who donate to charity. so much so that some people feel compelled to add 'anti-trader' to their sig, and some even take it a step further by spamming useless messages in the ga/req section. the fact is, trades and giveaways are both against the rules of every well-known tracker.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast