Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: The Clover gives out Timed Invites

Yes some trackers are run by young people but I do not consider site I am one of the owners of in that bracket most if not all senior staff are 30+ and experienced in the torrent world for a number of years.
    Like stoi has stated above we only allow senior staff to ban members and we can be contacted if they feel we have been unjust towards them in any way and will check out every thing and get back to them.
    We are not out to make any money out of the site and all monies donated (without exepction) are used for the site and weather or not u are not a donator to the site you have rules to follow and face the same punishments as other members if the rules for you are not followed, I must admit that we tend to get senior members of the staff to deal with donators where possible but do fully trust all of our staff, or they would not be staff
    As for how other trackers are run that is there business and not mine and I have no intentions of going to them and say they are doing it wrong or right. I will give info/ideas if I think it will help and a few owners do come to me for advice etc and will freely answer but I know ways we do things will not work for other trackers and they have to find their own way of doing things
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Poster
    but for the first time ever , my invite actually went to a RL friend so hopefully i dont get disabled

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567