Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tidy Up The Forum, Please.

Dear Moderators,
    Is it possible to tidy up the Forum? I think it could use an Autumn Clean of the one-liner replies and user posted geeky pictures.
    It would seem that genuine topics get lost amid threads that entrap the less nerdy of us like flies!
    Celery Stick eating spider-like members with big silver boots seem to post one line replies, web-like, saying nothing worth reading and which mean nothing to anybody except the alien above! I use the term "alien" with all due deference - if the large posted pictures (avatars) are anything to go by! They take up a lot of space when scrolling down.
    I am only fortunate that I have a large Plasma screen as a monitor that will take them!
    This request because a, to me, serious post seems to get lost pages back and therefore gains little or no attention after a day or so.
    Why is it that a topic can have replies posted that give this forum every semblance of a chat room?
    Polite comments/ replies - please.
    PS.. It must take someone with some IT knowhow to insert those pictures - because I do not know how to do it! Thnx.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ummmm this is in the wrong section.

Even though it does say Requests.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    Ummm... Yeah.. this "request section" is for music requests.. K? "About our website and this forum" might be a better place to post something "about our website and this forum"

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    The guy with the handsome face is one of the IT freaks I had in mind. I found the large picture too often with just a one line reply... when I was trying to search for something serious. Sorry. But I put it in the offending section that I got lost in.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Forum Star
    i find that the 'one liners' help keep important topics like this at the top.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Someone with 9 posts shouldnt be telling us to do something about the forum.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu@8 September 2003 - 20:07
    Someone with 9 posts shouldnt be telling us to do something about the forum.
    some1 with over 1000 posts in 3 months shouldn&#39;t either

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    lol@u lot srguein the only ppl who shud say wat u can n cant do is mods plus read the faq

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Calm down everyone. The forums fine the way it is.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast