Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tidy Up The Forum, Please.

I think this forum is fairly decent, with the exception of seeing many posts on the same topic, which is usually due to members who don't bother to use the "search" feature on the board... But I suppose that can't be helped.

Just chill and enjoy yourself. If you think this is bad, I've seen much worse...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Lady Kohoutek@8 September 2003 - 22:15
    I usually due to members who don't bother to use the "search" feature on the board...
    Thats mostly n00bz, so you really cant doanything or mind it. Just answer there stupid questions.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    @anybody-is
    It must take someone with some IT knowhow to insert those pictures - because I do not know how to do it! Thnx.
    Click here to find infromation about how to post images: --->

I can see that your intentions are to help out with the board. I have to point out to you that you need to become more familiar with the board and the members before you make comments about the organization of things. In general things are quite well organized except for perhaps the lounge but that place is a kind of "chat" about anything area.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by anybody-is@9 September 2003 - 03:33

Celery Stick eating spider-like members with big silver boots seem to post one line replies, web-like, saying nothing worth reading and which mean nothing to anybody except the alien above!
    I am surprised that they are able to write anything at all, standing upside down and all that...

Someone else mentioned it and I also do it sometimes, when I see somthing that is not getting answered, but is a good question, I write a short line to *bump* it back up to the top of the forum. ( If I myself have no answer)

Personaly I like the 'look' of the forum. The pictures I would compare to the wallpaper on my walls, not necessary at all but adding to the comfort. If it caused to many problems to the forum then that would be a different matter. Maybe you should PM a moderator and ask for a poll. You could ask the members to chose between having pictures/ avatars or removing them? I hope that this post is long enough and with enough explanation incorporated into it!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    STFU

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    who cares???

In fact I once had more one liners then celery postin album covers??? yeah whats wrng with that???

I think we should piss off the post counts to STFU from noobs bithcing every f*cking time about the stupid things who really cares??

did you ever think that celery and othe members are just beign themselves??

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    @Kab

and btw if you seriously don't like post counts and don't care about them then just STFU about post counts. you bitchign about post counts is only giving me the impression that you care

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Check out this thread.

Bumping a thread in the request section doesn't add to your post count. Though it sure would be nice if someone helped fill a request now and then. If you are going to contribute to this board, do it with hashes, fill requests, anything constructive. Remember why we are all here.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Actually fuck that...im gonna write you something that would make you wish i was just typing one liners..

** EDIT by Jetje... yes i wished you were keeping it to one liners...This was a post without any respect to other members and with way to many swearing... lower your voice..
    be nice or go have a chat with moseph if you need to chill... ****

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Bumping a thread in the request section doesn't add to your post count. Though it sure would be nice if someone helped fill a request now and then.  If you are going to contribute to this board, do it with hashes, fill requests, anything constructive. Remember why we are all here.
    Thats exactly what I mean

Ill fill in a request at time to time and psot my varfieds yet ppl see that i have 2000 post counts and over 3000(with an account other name I will remain nameless) and think oh god this guys is just a complete spammer who has non constructive posts.

OK I have some 1 liners alot from time to time but thats just being myself or try to throw a funny picture or a a bit a humour with a funny comment

isn't the idea of this board as jibbler says to contribute?? and be ourselves??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast