Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which tracker is best for lossless...

Which tracker(s) is best for proper lossless albums of Japanese video game soundtracks, non-trance/non-gabber/non-psytrance electronic music, and nu-jazz/broken jazz/lo-fi music? By proper I mean waffle-ironed or wavepack/tta based images with embbedded logs and cues.

Pedro's and ***** might cater to my needs, but do they actually have what I'm looking for, or do they just have the typical audiophile-type music like Norah Jones, Eve Cassidy, cymbal-clashing classical, Miles Davis, Cannonball Adderley, Linn music -- you know, the type of music middle-aged (40+ yr-old), bald/gray-haired audiophiles enjoy. Exactly what type of genres do these trackers focus on?

I appreciate your response.
    Last edited by clamm; 11-25-2008 at 05:22 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i would also like to know which tracker is best for Hip hop/Rap lossless. Sorry for highjacking your thread clamm. Thanks for bringing it up though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I really don't know anything about Japanese video games soundracks but both E**** and Pedro's are full of jazz/nu-jazz/lo-fi/acid uploads. Of course in what or waffles you can find a lot more but not always with the quality of the first ones.
    But on the other hand I really love Miles and I'm in the +30 age group. So propably my opinion is not objective enough
    Last edited by brightsid; 11-25-2008 at 07:25 AM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Aren't there a couple of other similar threads? Anyway, waffles and what have huge collections and you can find pretty much anything you like. Pedro's is another great tracker, with amazing quality in every upload and E* is amazing. A community of audiophiles, very active members despite the fact that the users are limited. If you are listening to classic rock, jazz and ethnic stuff E* is the place for you. If not, try one of the three others, preferably the two first because it is quite easy to get an invite.
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    what's E***? i can't find info anywhere

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chipz View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount4925

Enjoy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    what/waffles is the best in pure numbers
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Waffles has almost 53000 FLAC albums up. That's not even including the other lossless stuff like multichannel, alac, etc.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnurg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chipz View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount4925

Enjoy.
    thanks, I already seen that post, but there's no link the website tracker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast