Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: need help with hosting-ie

mike160's Avatar Old School
    hi i just got my hosting-ie vps setup am trying to access from my computer with windows xp remote desktop connection but every time i try to login it keeps saying make sure your user name and domain are correct can anyone please help me out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    did u get the IP, username and password from hosting-ie?
    Last edited by ahsan; 11-11-2008 at 01:10 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hi ahsan yes i got the ip username and password from hosting-ie but every time i use it useing my windows xp remote desktop connection to access the vps its saying make sure your user name and domain are correct and also i hear a beeping sound thats comeing out from inside the processor i have there vps raptor 3 with windows 2003 enterprise http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/27/77/
    Last edited by mike160; 11-11-2008 at 01:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    uhmmm... I use Remote desktop for my servers at other hosting sites, and works fine for me =S

i know its obvious, but sometimes we miss the fact that the password is case sensitive... are u typing in the password correctly...?
    Last edited by ahsan; 11-11-2008 at 01:47 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yes am typing in the password correctly i done it like 15 times now and i get the same thing ever time i dont know now if its becaues i did not get any of the Plesk what ever that is

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    no, it couldnt be because of panel... i am using 4 dedicated servers, all have windows OS... and I access them using RDC.. works fine for me...

i would say, contact hosting-ie, maybe there is some mistake in the details they gave you

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ummm, first question. Dont think I think youre dumb, but is it a windows VPS or is it linux?
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Ummm, first question. Dont think I think youre dumb, but is it a windows VPS or is it linux?
    well, he said.. its windows 2003 enterprise edition

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    well, he said.. its windows 2003 enterprise edition
    well, im asking if he is totally sure. they have been known to fuck up once or twice over there at hosting-ie
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast