Thread: Simplistic

There is a band in California that is trying to get some air-time and recognition called Simplistic. Their music is really good in my opinion and I happen to have a few of their demo songs. Their cd is supposed to come out soon. I have the songs 'Secrets' and 'Far From Found'. I urge you to download them. Thanks...

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    will give them a listen...is all for new bands and new music...and nice way to advertise the band aswell...nice and suttle...good job

3. Music   -   #3
    Thanks man, at least someone wants to listen to the music. Also, you can check out their website. www.simplisticmusic.com I forgot to add that earlier. Thanks for checking this band out.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No worries...they sound pretty good aswell...keep promoting them...they will go far...i'll put them in my shared folder in both soulseek and kazaa...just in case people search for them...anyways thanks for noticing them...will listen to them a bit more today...

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    cool always like to hear new stuff

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by Hogster@9 September 2003 - 13:52
    cool always like to hear new stuff
    yeah i only got the track secrets (and 4 others with no vocals cause they haven't put the vocals to them yet)...but they sound promising

7. Music   -   #7
    Yeah, when their cd comes out, they are gonna be huge.

8. Music   -   #8
    hey! thanx for helping me spread the word about Simplistic. this band really has potential. i went and saw them this past friday at the underground, and they kicked ass. i made a bet with Danny ( the bass player ) that when their album drops, they are going to be bigger than chart toppers. the four new songs, on the web site they dont have vocals, but at the show they played them and had vocals. so far they are sick! i can never get enough of the band. right now, they are getting ready to head back to the studio and finish the cd. so they wont be playing any shows for a month or two. the last time they took a break to work on the music, they had improved soo much. they had a show this past august on the 16th at the boardwalk in orangevale, the show was off the hook. that was the first time i had seen them in a while, and it was worth the wait. i know all four guys and they are soo kool. they are really laid back. its been really amazing to compare this band a year ago, to now. they are really going to be a hit. and i think that with the help of mike shinoda ( linkin park ) who is producing them, has totaly given them the boost they needed. and theres been talk that after simp finishes work on the album, that they might tour with linkin park. so be looking for the new band coming straight from sacramento; Simplistic.
    -Ashley
    if you have any questions about simp, drop me a line:
    [email protected]

Check out these other bands coming from sacramento:
    www.keytoarson.com
    www.therevolutionsmile.com
    www.trackfighter.com
    check out this band from LA:
    www.backyardpimps.com

9. Music   -   #9
    Sounds good. Let us know when the record is finished.

10. Music   -   #10
    *bumps up this topic for these guys*

I just downloaded their demo...and it is really really good...I see a future for these guys...and don't worry i'll help get them out there and known down under ...Hopefully Mike can work his magic and really make this band something...they have the potential...Is sharing their demo on soulseek and kazaa lite...

Tracklist

1. Far From Found
    2. Who & You
    3. So Close To Zero
    4. Last Trip To The Moon
    5. Life Without
    6. Simple Lines
    7. Frontage Road

Shoutout to Pork for having this demo...thanks man...