Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotfy for music lovers

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Here is one that is even better in my giveaway...

Quote Originally Posted by bebytza View Post
    Hi!! I would like a'n invite...I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community..If u need proof's PM ME..
    Glad to see other "giving"...Just give to the right people...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hey bumroks.. that post really rocks. It deserves the previous previous picture of the first page. Fail!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    hi
    i like to have one spotify because i'm interested in 70s,80s and 90s music decades, and i know that spotify its rich on it.
    Sorry for my english, and good luck for all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah bumrocks n disme

I will first look in History n then i will make my move thanks for advice u guys

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    This is funny!! Its not a tracker, its an application for music streaming and since it is in beta stage so yes its invite dependent. Current members can invite anyone but it doesn't matter who you invite cause its not a tracker. Just like tracker invites are meant for friends you know so are these. This is ridiculous, people would jump for anything coming their way not knowing what is it just like bumrocks above pointed out.
    **I'm still laughing!!ROFL!!**
    Last edited by hassaan; 11-25-2008 at 05:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Well i'm just going to reiterate what I said in the other thread.

"Looks interesting and I'd love to try it out. Very avid music fan here! Active in the music online community. Last.fm, hypeM, trackers like waffles and dime (dimeadozen, for live stuff) among others. I also DJ'ed for two years on my university campus radio. Would like to see how this new system works, since I'm accustomed to music blogs and trackers to get my music, especially since its in beta! Thanks in advance!"
    Last edited by jaszypoo; 11-25-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: broken tags

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sorry for spamming your thread Casvault, but its just so funny to see some of this posts in the Spotify GAs..."I've heard alot about Spotify and im gonna download alot" xD

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi.

Because everybody talks about Spotify I tried to inform myself about it, too. So I found out what it is all about und noticed, that this isn't so useless or "overrated" as I thought in the beginning.
    I'm interested in new music, especially music i don't know, and also I'm a fan of sites like last.fm.

I really want to try this system out because it's sounds like it just was done for me.

I would be very thankful if you could give me the possibility to test this new system or "hype".

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by crooked; 11-25-2008 at 05:31 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I just looove to see all the idiots posting thinking Spotify is a tracker
    For example; "Oh, i can seed 24/7", "I want it cuz of the greeeaat community", "ohh, i want to download everythingzz.."

You guys just want it of no reason at all, and you don't know a shit about it..
    This is just greedy in my eyes.. Damn you people!

And another thing i wonder about is in your other req threads, you all say that its a nice tracker, and have a nice community, BUT HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KNOW THAT?!
    Yeah maby someone said it, but you haven't "tried" it yourself..
    This is just so damn much bullshit to get into whatever you want to..
    How many of you do rely participatein the forums and the whole other "thing" you say you're going to?

Now i'm waaay OF-TOPIC, but just so you know, Spotify is the end of music trackers imo!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    Now i'm waaay OF-TOPIC, but just so you know, Spotify is the end of music trackers imo!
    So it must be really good? Makes me even more envious and jealous to those with access. hehe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast