Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think about trading

it doesn't bother me if people do it. it's their choice. there are risks of course.
    to me, it's still on the same level as doing giveaways to strangers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    All morals apart, trading is exactly as bad as public giveaways.

this is my truth, tell me yours.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    You have to abide by the rules of the tracker. A lot of GOOD community based trackers actively seek out people who are breaking the rules and ban them.

Other trackers have no rules on trading.

That being said, I wouldn't want my own invite tree, account or tracker to become compromised because the wrong person was invited or gained access to an account.

Invites should be free, sometimes a little work is required to get an invite but well worth it to certain trackers.
    Accounts should never be traded.

The Spirit of Something Greater

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Trading isnt bad. A good trader gains access to top sites within weeks, or months, but a good anti-trader get only some low level trackers (well, there are exceptions...). So building reputation and turning into a community fanatic takes a lot more time, which isnt good if you only need warez, but if you are alone and online 24/7 and have no life.

If you get banned because of a trader, you can always get back.
    Last edited by nthpeter; 11-25-2008 at 11:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nice logic like.
    Makes me want to go out and kill people and take their money so I won't have to waste the time working for it or something.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Wladdy's Avatar Everybody Lies ! BT Rep: +1
    I don't like traders ! That's all i have to say

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nice logic like.
    Makes me want to go out and kill people and take their money so I won't have to waste the time working for it or something.
    Thanks. My logic isnt so bad, just rational (as far as i think). Kill ppl if you want, but be careful, there are a lot of cops out there who want to stop you

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter
    A good trader gains access to top sites within weeks, or months
    What if I said that a nice, quality non-trader could get into 'top sites" in a few months, as well? Because if I did ever say that, then that wouldn't be a lie.

There really IS little reason to trade your way into sites.

Thanks. My logic isnt so bad, just rational (as far as i think). Kill ppl if you want, but be careful, there are a lot of cops out there who want to stop you
    But killing people to take money from them is wrong, so you shouldn't be doing it anyway
    Last edited by respawn40; 11-26-2008 at 01:09 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    What if I said that a nice, quality non-trader could get into 'top sites" in a few months, as well? Because if I did ever say that, then that wouldn't be a lie.

There really IS little reason to trade your way into sites.

But killing people to take money from them is wrong, so you shouldn't be doing it anyway [/quote]

I said there are exceptions. And i said that if someone want only warez, then trading is the best way, it wouldnt be a lie at least. There are a lot of anti-traders who want hq sites, but they spend too much time selling themself as anti-traders. (btw, there are no good or bad things, its determination )

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wladdy View Post
    I don't like traders ! That's all i have to say
    well, at this particular forum, making such a statement means you probably won't get much of your requests fulfilled.

i will keep this on my notes, so that when i see you asking for an invite that some trader is offering, paste it there.

yes, because i consider all these anti-traders etc as hypocrites.

i hold no grudge against them at all (though i see a lot of disgusting things happening), it's all part of the game. and you should respect all other members as they probably don't frown the fact that you are a giveaway'er (just made this word out )
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-26-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast