Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think about trading

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post
    Trading isnt bad. A good trader gains access to top sites within weeks, or months, but a good anti-trader get only some low level trackers (well, there are exceptions...). So building reputation and turning into a community fanatic takes a lot more time, which isnt good if you only need warez, but if you are alone and online 24/7 and have no life.

If you get banned because of a trader, you can always get back.
    some people are just retarded. i was invited to fsc and revolt by admins after being active here only a month or 2. so i got into the trackers i wanted just by being friendly and i got to use my own name and be invited by admins so my invite tree will never be a problem unless im the one who causes it. also i didnt have to break any tracker rules and the chance of being scammed was 0%. saying "Trading isnt bad" just shows how little you really know about private torrent sites though so i wouldn't expect the sentences that come after it to make any sense or be correct. i must have no life though, since making a couple posts a day on a few sites definitely takes up 24 hours. douche.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Trading isnt bad. A good trader gains access to top sites within weeks, or months, but a good anti-trader get only some low level trackers (well, there are exceptions...). So building reputation and turning into a community fanatic takes a lot more time, which isnt good if you only need warez, but if you are alone and online 24/7 and have no life.

some people are just retarded. i was invited to fsc and revolt by admins after being active here only a month or 2. so i got into the trackers i wanted just by being friendly and i got to use my own name and be invited by admins so my invite tree will never be a problem unless im the one who causes it. also i didnt have to break any tracker rules and the chance of being scammed was 0%. saying "Trading isnt bad" just shows how little you really know about private torrent sites though so i wouldn't expect the sentences that come after it to make any sense or be correct. i must have no life though, since making a couple posts a day on a few sites definitely takes up 24 hours. douche.
    There are also certain trackers that look back into your history no matter how remote so the collector traders who have to have every site are always dangling on the edge of a sword, if they are found the a/c is banned and quite often this can have a ripple effect since believe it or not staff actually talk to each other and so there is always the infamous global ban. Now I personally have seen the banhammer in action a few times and it is quite impressive, so for those of you who think that there are no risks to trading don't be so sure.
    Another thing, I am a member of the trackers I belong to because other people wanted me to be a member of those trackers and forums, I can and do post any where I like, can talk to staff chat in irc as well as download the files that I want. I do not need to lurk , my tracker names are the same and everyone who I want to know who I am does. This was all done in far less time than many of the hardcore traders who suddenly hit that magical glass ceiling, where the tracker staff have to approve your membership and actually look into your history.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

I do know private torrent sites, i know more than some traders, but i also can imagine other ppl thoughts. Not everyone is like you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    some people are just retarded. i was invited to fsc and revolt by admins after being active here only a month or 2. so i got into the trackers i wanted just by being friendly and i got to use my own name and be invited by admins so my invite tree will never be a problem unless im the one who causes it.
    I think it was way back when it was a lit bit easier to get in or maybe you were lucky. now, you have to be very active and good. and 2 months arent enough.
    I maybe wrong tho'.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You do get in trackers without trading ... but it ain't gonna be easy, not in the short term.

It is perfectly possible to get into (almost) every tracker around by not trading, but offcourse being a contributing member here and at other places takes time and effort. Being active and writing posts that consist of more than 'Good luck', 'Thank you', etc... requires some intellectual capacities and some basic knowledge of the English language and off course some sociological, interpersonal skills are never wasted.

Some people don't have time for that, they want it all and they want it now, preferably without any hassle or any effort, regardless of security, tracker rules etc ...
    Last edited by Disme; 11-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I agree with that, Disme

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    adioami's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    actually i'm not newbie in torrent world, i think trading is not good and very dangerous with your current account

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Trade is wrong way to get what you need
    As tracker rules said
    Don`t trade your account or invites
    it`s really bad way

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    You do get in trackers without trading ... but it ain't gonna be easy, not in the short term.

It is perfectly possible to get into (almost) every tracker around by not trading, but offcourse being a contributing member here and at other places takes time and effort. Being active and writing posts that consist of more than 'Good luck', 'Thank you', etc... requires some intellectual capacities and some basic knowledge of the English language and off course some sociological, interpersonal skills are never waisted.

Some people don't have time for that, they want it all and they want it now, preferably without any hassle or any effort, regardless of security, tracker rules etc ...
    Contributing to be a part of a community is a great thing. Contributing to be able to access warez is a lie. Trading to be able to access warez is a good thing. These 3 things are not the same.

("some basic knowledge of the English language", thanks, i know my english is very bad)

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nice logic like.
    Makes me want to go out and kill people and take their money so I won't have to waste the time working for it or something.
    Thanks. My logic isnt so bad, just rational (as far as i think). Kill ppl if you want, but be careful, there are a lot of cops out there who want to stop you
    My point,which I thought was fairly obvious,was that you seem to value expediency over morality .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast