Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What you think about trading

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post

You have chance in both ways..
    Are we talking anal here?
    When are we NOT talking anal?
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    lldoryll's Avatar Supreme Ruler
    Let's just say I'd never give my invite if I knew someone was a trader, even if that happens to be my best friend.
    I don't buy the crap about people saying how they've reformed... yada yada...
    (if it were like years ago, and it was say.. one lvl 1 tracker for another lvl 1... and never again... then maybe I'll reconsider...)

This little snippet is from bmtv....I think they have the best FAQ/Rules...

"There are plenty of honest users eagerly waiting for an opportunity to have an account with xxxxx, and they will be happy to take your place. We have no need for those who can't be trusted."

who knows where my invite will end up if I give it to a trader?
    besides, invites should be given on the basis of how much the potential member could contribute to the community, not just for someone's personal gain (aka the other invite)
    Last edited by lldoryll; 11-27-2008 at 01:41 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by colyu View Post
    Couldn't care less personally. So what if people trade, its their decision to be shunned. I don't trade myself, but I don't see a problem with it. All these "moral issues" with trading is just plain bulls*** in my mind
    Ahhh yet another fence sitter ' I don't do it, but I don't see any problem' ffs grow some balls, at least others are discussing why they believe a point of view. Just saying I don't do it but I don't see a problem isn't an opinion it's a cop out, or are you just keeping your feet in both camps for that private trade in pm ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colyu View Post
    Couldn't care less personally. So what if people trade, its their decision to be shunned. I don't trade myself, but I don't see a problem with it. All these "moral issues" with trading is just plain bulls*** in my mind
    Ahhh yet another fence sitter ' I don't do it, but I don't see any problem' ffs grow some balls, at least others are discussing why they believe a point of view. Just saying I don't do it but I don't see a problem isn't an opinion it's a cop out, or are you just keeping your feet in both camps for that private trade in pm ?
    Are you fucking serious? Don't be so foolish to think he HAS to follow one of two opinions. Maybe it didn't occur to you, but there are people who believe there are more important issues to worry about rather than bitch over who does what over the internet, much less trade invites. God damn the internet is srsbsn.
    Last edited by NA_Magus; 11-27-2008 at 06:00 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ Well said.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post

Are you fucking serious? Don't be so foolish to think he HAS to follow one of two opinions. Maybe it didn't occur to you, but there are people who believe there are more important issues to worry about rather than bitch over who does what over the internet, much less trade invites. God damn the internet is srsbsn.
    Yep sure am 'fucking serious' ,I find the whole I don't do it but I don't have a problem with it, live and let live, lets all sit around and knit yoghurt posts around here kind of pathetic actually. I will respect anyone who has an opinion that is well presented whether the point of view is contrary to mine or not, and I have learned a great deal from others opinions. There don't just have to be two opinions 'but I don't do it, but I don't see a problem with it' isn't an opinion, it's a half formed brain fart.
    There are so many other things that this little gem are applied to, not just the internet, and I find it truly pathetic. There are no justifications or thoughts behind this 'opinion' it is just a throwaway statement where the person can fence sit on an issue.
    At least explain why you do or don't like something, this is filesharing talk not filesharing platitudes, people very clearly know my own opinions whether they agree with them or not.
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-27-2008 at 06:45 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ah, the compelling discussion of morality amongst those who cheat people from income.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    i don't trade because i don't want to risk my account or my invitees. if someone else is desperate enough to go the trading route, that's his choice/problem. serious business.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol I asked this question to a trader once and this is the asnwer I got:

"What do I think about trading??? I love it. How else am i supposed to get all those high level trackers.

High level = Expensive Invite for sale= More money in my paypal "
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-27-2008 at 09:26 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Yep sure am 'fucking serious' ,I find the whole I don't do it but I don't have a problem with it, live and let live, lets all sit around and knit yoghurt posts around here kind of pathetic actually. I will respect anyone who has an opinion that is well presented whether the point of view is contrary to mine or not, and I have learned a great deal from others opinions. There don't just have to be two opinions 'but I don't do it, but I don't see a problem with it' isn't an opinion, it's a half formed brain fart.
    There are so many other things that this little gem are applied to, not just the internet, and I find it truly pathetic. There are no justifications or thoughts behind this 'opinion' it is just a throwaway statement where the person can fence sit on an issue.
    At least explain why you do or don't like something, this is filesharing talk not filesharing platitudes, people very clearly know my own opinions whether they agree with them or not.

Some people only see the world in black and white I guess.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast