Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyway to get files free from usenets-newsgroups..??

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkin745 View Post
    but the $10/Month service limits your D/L Speed though to 1 Mbit/s ...??? http://www.news.astraweb.com/plans.html Plan Price Downloads Included Rate Limit Connections Unlimited $10/Month Unlimited 1 Mbit/s 20 I wan full speed, and download occasionally so maybe this plan is better for me ehh 110 GB $25 Once-Off 110 Gigabytes Unlimited 50 Now is this Astraweb give me the same features as my old usnext had..?? access to more content or less, does it have its own usnet client to download and unrar files in stuff..??
    http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post

Maybe you should read his post again.. he said the 110GB account is best suited for someone who is NOT a heavy downloader
    Thank you.

Some people around here I feel like they are not even worth responding to...
    You know I take hours out of my day to post NZB for this place and people like you make me not want to do it anymore. I misunderstood one damn thing and you to insult me for no fucking reason. I was only trying to help. I swear no one has respect for anyone anymore.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    So is Astraweb about the best deal around then or what..?? I like the pay per GB plan because i don't really download that often unless i find something really good that i can't find in a torrent search.. and If I did the pay per month serive i would just be wasting my money and GB So do any other Usenet services offer any better deals than Astraweb..??

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    deleted
    Last edited by torrentguy; 11-30-2008 at 06:04 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkin745 View Post
    So is Astraweb about the best deal around then or what..?? I like the pay per GB plan because i don't really download that often unless i find something really good that i can't find in a torrent search.. and If I did the pay per month serive i would just be wasting my money and GB So do any other Usenet services offer any better deals than Astraweb..??

If you do not download often then maybe your best bet is a block account. Best block accounts are at usenet-news.net as mentioned and mentioned many times previously.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

Thank you.

Some people around here I feel like they are not even worth responding to...
    You know I take hours out of my day to post NZB for this place and people like you make me not want to do it anymore. I misunderstood one damn thing and you to insult me for no fucking reason. I was only trying to help. I swear no one has respect for anyone anymore.
    Stop acting like a bitch on her rag. It was only a joke, get the fuck over it...

And by the way, I truly appreciate all the nzbz's you post here. And not only you, but everyone else here that posts them. Not once in my post did I mention anything about you posting nzb's, so I don't know why the hell you brought that up. So if I offended you, than I apologize. Just next time, try understanding what a person is saying in a post first before replying to it.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    link2009's Avatar NZBer
    asmithz, nobody is asking you to post NZBs or take hours out of your life to do something for the community. Nobody is paying you to link NZBs and nobody is paying money to download them.

Gratitude is earned by hard work and quality, as long as you provide one or the other, I believe a thank you is in order. But, don't expect people to be grateful because it is the internet, we're all anonymous and there's no money involved, I for one though, thank you for your efforts and please keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12