Thread: [REQ] ScT Invite?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Anyone would be willing to spare an invitation to ScT?

Speedtest:

I have solid ratios at a number of higher-end private trackers (TL, HDBits, FunFile, SuperTorrents, etc...) and I would be more than happy to provide ratio proofs if required.

I also use a Santrex seedbox, and I plan on seeding heavily if I am invited...

Thanks for your time, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TL, FunFile, SuperTorrents are all scene trackers right?..What do you expect to find at Sct that isn't on those trackers?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    TL, FunFile, SuperTorrents are all scene trackers right?..What do you expect to find at Sct that isn't on those trackers?
    Yeah, they are general trackers. TL has most of the stuffs ScT has but maybe slower on pre-times.
    I don't think anybody would be likely to give him a ScT invite as each invite costs 20 EUR.

OP should try getting a invite to SCC, their pre-times are the best but it is not that hard to get a invite on SCC as 1 invite is 10 EUR there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by m021478 View Post
    Anyone would be willing to spare an invitation to ScT?

Speedtest:

I have solid ratios at a number of higher-end private trackers (TL, HDBits, FunFile, SuperTorrents, etc...)

Those are NOT High -end Trackers, But good quality Trackers, What U are requesting is a HIGH END Tracker.....LOL

P.s.- For S*T, get to know someone whom U can Pay for an Invite and get in, that might be faster...if U can spare some $$

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    dont waste money on scc since it's not the only way to get an invite, what pu can get an invite to scc, so if you or your mate is a pu on what, ask for it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    He's not asking for SCC.

And killercam has a good point. You already have TL, so you're pretty much set.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Definitely a good point...I was unaware that I would find pretty much the same material on ScT as I would on some of the other trackers I am already a member of...Thanks for pointing that out...