Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustration

HI everyone

I guess I am getting to the point where I am seriously thinking of scraping p2p programmes. I dont know about anyone else but I have been logged on day and night, happily sharing whatever files I have. I decided after spending ages searching for boxsets to try downloading the episodes of Earth final conflict. Did the search not much came up so kept checking back every so often, which I guess is fair enough.

What does get me is about a month ago i did my normal search thinking yet again nothing found but to me astonishment every episode came up, I was over the moon. Added every episdoe to my download list and sat back and watched as (I was hoping them to start downloading, or even enter a que) but no everyone single one went to find more sources and it's been like that 24/7 every day for the last month.

Yes I do recheck and search incase this person is offline and not sharing but yep he's right there infact there's about three of four of them with episodes. but as yet I have not got 1kb down from any of them. I have a meg connection and sit back and watch people getting stuff from me and think I dont mind, but why after all this time have I yet to get even 1kb down from any of these guys????

Have I unknowingly offended someone?? Is this really fair?? I dont rename files, if i find a fake I make sure I dont dhare it to waste anyone elses time and energy, so why do I sit here day after day and watch everything be more sources!!!

Sorry for venting but you must immagine how frustrating this is.

Erin

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    however, perhaps this guy found that his babylon 5 episodes were more popular, so he deleted the final conflict files to make room for new babylon 5 eps, as the final conflicts hardly ever got d/led?

I constantly get rid of my least popular files, that hardly anyone d/ls

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by erin12674@9 September 2003 - 16:41

What does get me is about a month ago i did my normal search thinking yet again nothing found but to me astonishment every episode came up, I was over the moon. Added every episdoe to my download list and sat back and watched as (I was hoping them to start downloading, or even enter a que) but no everyone single one went to find more sources and it's been like that 24/7 every day for the last month.

Yes I do recheck and search incase this person is offline and not sharing but yep he's right there infact there's about three of four of them with episodes. but as yet I have not got 1kb down from any of them. I have a meg connection and sit back and watch people getting stuff from me and think I dont mind, but why after all this time have I yet to get even 1kb down from any of these guys????

Have I unknowingly offended someone?? Is this really fair?? I dont rename files, if i find a fake I make sure I dont dhare it to waste anyone elses time and energy, so why do I sit here day after day and watch everything be more sources!!!

Sorry for venting but you must immagine how frustrating this is.

Erin
    Sounds like me, trying to D/L my favourite series Andromeda.

They may be monitoring their D/L:s but then again they might as well, have sucky connection.

I'm sure I managed to piss of half the fans of the series out there the first hours, due to them not understanding about the privacy patch end me getting pissed off at them.

But now I seem to be getting somewhere, I just had to wait.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I doubled checked by doing the search and yet again the main one is still there sharing the same files. Not sure for certain but if you did a serach at this time he'd come up for anyone else aswell. I basicly typed in Earth final conflict. I dont want to go to the point of naming this person but not even a second of one episode in a month is kinda beyond a joke I feel.

Erin

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    How many results do you get for each file.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Do you have any eps? If so maybe you could msg them & ask if they want to trade. Or try WinMX, I'm sure I've seen someone in there with them all, go into the TV room & ask around.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I dont have any eposides at this time as it's really a thing my nephew has asked for. I normally share (when both hardrives working, roswell (all episodes) charmed all episodes, angel all episodes btvs all episodes and smallville all episodes. and some other varied films and stuff. this one guy seems to be the main source with about 2 or 3 other names comming up regularly. I have tried winmx but often find I am over 100th in the queue at the best of times, and even I have to reboot occasionally and I end up back where I started, nowhere. I have tried messaging this guy but always get the cant deliver message box back. I have tried so far to get these episodes from winmx, directconect, Kazaalite and even IRC and so far not a kb on any of the episodes.

I am seriously starting to lose my faith in file sharing.

Erin

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by loz@9 September 2003 - 15:57
    go into the TV room & ask around.
    sorry TV Room? You have lost me there.

Erin

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

I could'nt find a lot of sources for these files ( and I admit that I've never even heard of this show) but this is what I came up with about 10 min. ago.

Maybe try this supernode?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I need to find out about this supanode. Thanks I'll find out what it is and see if it works

Erin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast