Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Army

i'm considering downloading america's army, however, it's quite a big download (over 600MB)
    before i commit to it, is the game any good?
    also is it free to play online?
    thanks for any opinions...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    firstly yes it is free to play online
    i downloaded the game but couldnt get it to work (might try again another time tho)
    I have only heard good things about this game but apperently it takes a bit of getting used to and the people that play multiplayer are very good.

3. Games   -   #3
    I&#39;ve played it. It seems to be very good. I couldn&#39;t get online though.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@9 September 2003 - 12:25
    i&#39;m considering downloading america&#39;s army, however, it&#39;s quite a big download (over 600MB)
    Dude, what version are you looking at? The one I downloaded a while ago (v1.70) is only 387MB.

That being said, it is a pretty good game. It&#39;s tough, though. Oh man did I try to get a sniper qualification, but no luck.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@9 September 2003 - 19:12
    Dude, what version are you looking at? The one I downloaded a while ago (v1.70) is only 387MB.

That being said, it is a pretty good game. It&#39;s tough, though. Oh man did I try to get a sniper qualification, but no luck.
    the full 1.90 version from the official site is 604.85MB
    it&#39;s a good job i&#39;ve just got adsl today, however, because i&#39;m dling from the free server, i&#39;ve been getting &#39;only&#39; 20kB/sec all day long
    only about an hour to go now though...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Games   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Just go to a recrute place for the army and they give them out free. I think the server is down cu zi cant get online. So you&#39;ll only be able to do the trainingm, witch only last like 5 min.

7. Games   -   #7
    i&#39;m from the uk
    i believe the america&#39;s army game is only available in america (though i think i read about sas teams in the game...?)

8. Games   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    hmm well just download it, you have broadband now so i think it wouldnt take long.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@9 September 2003 - 20:11
    hmm well just download it, you have broadband now so i think it wouldnt take long.
    i&#39;ve been downloading it since just after i posted the first comment in this thread
    the problem is that the only free source is on a public server, which severely limits the available bandwidth
    plus of course, i&#39;ve been dling other stuff...

10. Games   -   #10
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    That game is great and there is people from diferent countries. i do really recommend that game

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast