Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ( What.cd ) invite system?

7oOoDa's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    hello guys

how can i get invite in what.cd

my last inv have it for 9 month ago so i need to know how can i get inv

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ru a power user?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Dytzone's Avatar Poster
    How Invites Are Given

Users receive invites every month based on their User Classes.

- Power Users: On the 8th day of each month, each receives one invite (max of 4)

- Elites: On the 8th and 22nd day of each month, each receives one invite (max of 4)

- TorrentMasters: On the 8th and 22nd day of each month, each receives two invites (max of 8)

Also, any user regardless of user class, receives a one-time gift of 2 invites for donating to What.CD. See "Donations - Where does the donated money go?" for more information.

Bonus Invites

Then, every month, on the 8th and the 22nd, we give out bonus invites to any user class that can receive invites (Power User and above).

1. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 0.75 and total invitee upload is over 2 GB gets one invite.

2. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 2.0 and total invitee upload is over 10 GB gets one invite.

3. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 3.0 and total invitee upload is over 20 GB gets one invite.

The bonuses are cumulative. So if you qualify for the last bonus group, you also qualify for the first two and will receive 3 bonus invites. For example, if a TorrentMaster who fits in the third bonus category gets 5 invites every month on the 8th and the 22nd, whereas a Power User who fits in the first category gets two invites on the 8th and one on the 22nd. A Power User who invites bad users only gets one invite per month.

There is a hard maximum of 10 invites for all classes. This limit cannot be exceeded by bonus invites.

Note: If you send an invite to someone and you cancel it before they accept it, you will get the invitation back to be used again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    im now PU put i dont get any invite for along time how can i get

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    If you've been a PU for more than one month and have not received an extra invite, you should ask what the problem may be in their IRC channel. Other than what's been given, I don't think we can offer any additional advice. If you just became a PU you will need to wait it out.

There's always donation, it'll give you an instant invite.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Maybe your invite tree is bad. They don't give invites to power users and above whose inviter's tree is bad.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Maybe your invite tree is bad. They don't give invites to power users and above whose inviter's tree is bad.
    no mate i dont inv else one and he is good

Quote Originally Posted by vobilli View Post
    If you've been a PU for more than one month and have not received an extra invite, you should ask what the problem may be in their IRC channel. Other than what's been given, I don't think we can offer any additional advice. If you just became a PU you will need to wait it out.

There's always donation, it'll give you an instant invite.
    thanks bro i will goin IRC

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    p0ster
    Did you JUST become a PU?
    You need to wait until to the eighth

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No I mean if your inviter has a bad invite tree, then also you won't get invites.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    No I mean if your inviter has a bad invite tree, then also you won't get invites.
    no its good no bad person

Quote Originally Posted by tX View Post
    Did you JUST become a PU?
    You need to wait until to the eighth

no i PU from 10 month

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast