Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suprnova.org Bittorrent Files

Sometimes bittorent tells you it's downloaded 99% or whatever, but it's downloaded 100% must be a fault in the code or somthing.

Best thing i found is to end it, then reload it and if it's still at 99% or whatever it needs more seeds

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by junkyardking@11 September 2003 - 20:22
    Sometimes bittorent tells you it&#39;s downloaded 99% or whatever, but it&#39;s downloaded 100% must be a fault in the code or somthing.

Best thing i found is to end it, then reload it and if it&#39;s still at 99% or whatever it needs more seeds
    yep ive dl a couple of movies and games that worked fine even tough they said 98 or 99.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i cannot get into suprnova.org anymore. its been like that all week. is the site down. i type in www.suprnova.org and get nowhere. it seems many of the torrent sites are gone. can you tell me what sites are up and working?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    yep its true...movies on bittorrent would usually work fine at 95+% complete, as long as the file header has already been downloaded, although u may experience a few missing frames here or there...

as for games, it depends on wat file format the game is distributed in, and wat files are missing. for this one...u would have to try to find out...

for music...well...i dunno...coz i dun dl my music on BT. but my guess is that it would work fine like in the case of movies...

software wise...i doubt incomplete files would work most of the time, unless the missing parts are jus some useless manuals or wateva...

hope this helps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12