Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HDbits req ..

ostracizado's Avatar Biatx BT Rep: +5
    Well i guess they still are closed for invitations .. but anyway .. if anyone gets to have a spare one later .. think of me ..

I'm a "HDaddict" .. most of what i get from tracks its docs ... even some movies once in a while ..

I have been using Bit-hdtv .. and have to say i'm quite happy with it .. the problem is that it has no seeds for those older docs .. and I've read that .. that isn't a problem .. at least usually it isn't .. at HDbits ..

i'm using these hd trackers:

and once in a while i use TL for some general torrents, such as games .. and others ..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Just to give you a heads up, HDbits prunes all the time. So once they prune invites become available for people to give.

Looking at your stats, you should have no problem getting invited, just have to be patient.

Good Luck!

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Good Luck!!!HDbits it's a great community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Thanks mates .. =P

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ostracizado, after I saw your proofs it's seems that you more acting as the seeder not the leecher, do you have the seedbox or fast home internet? But anyway could you PM me links to your profiles in Bit-HDTV and TL ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    You have to answer the questions correctly. I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by ostracizado View Post
    Haha .. i guess after what .. 15 hours it has already expired .. (or even less) i went back to see what questions they were talking about and it had already expired .. Anyway i was more worried about the pal that send me the invite but seems his bigger problem its that he lost his invite ..
    Last edited by pone44; 11-30-2008 at 10:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    well .. except for TL .. the other 2 have quite an offer of free torrents .. and i will damn if i don't use them ... especially if they are docs .. (guess at the moment .. i have almost all ...with seeds) =P

Nah .. that bro used his last .....

/me bangs the door with his head ..
    Last edited by ostracizado; 11-29-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    You have to answer the questions correctly. Members losing their invites for that is not right!

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...11#post3003139

Quote Originally Posted by ostracizado View Post
    Haha .. i guess after what .. 15 hours it has already expired .. (or even less) i went back to see what questions they were talking about and it had already expired .. Anyway i was more worried about the pal that send me the invite but seems his bigger problem its that he lost his invite ..
    Thanks pone44, you helped me to make my mind.
    Good luck ostracizado.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    the questions are quite random, I remember my 3 were like
    do u promised to be a good member ?
    what content we have on hdbits, high definition, dvdrip or 350mb tvrip ?
    which one has bigger data capicity, hd dvd or Blu-Ray ?
    of course 3 out of 3. guess I was lucky to have all the simplest ones.
    @ostracizado
    as for hdbits invite, get on waffles, xmas is coming and hopefully they will do a free leech then you can be a pu easily in 4 weeks then an any time invite is in the forum for you.
    good luck,
    Last edited by johhn; 11-29-2008 at 11:20 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    What can i say .. was in a hurry that time ..

And yes pone44 .. u assume correct correctly .. that's what i said in that thread right ?

Thanks johhn .. will think about it ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast