Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a big problem with SCT

When you're in this deep, the best thing to do is man up and admit you were wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    geanta1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yes I am wrong. But is not no problem. But some people are very bad! And I do not know why! I think I have helped quite a lot of people that I return them to service! I'll give you your life for these sites, while giving some of them have only one good mail to a friend! Live in a virtual world that is dangerous! Are unable to judge anybody but now it is needed! Now if i go to the Giveway and I say that given the invitation 1 SCT everybody to be better with me! People change as the wind beat!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    But is not no problem
    dose that mean there's a problem ?, seriously dude .. use another translator!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i had a really really old account @ sct and it got disabled for giving away an invite on a private forum that i am very friendly on an use very often. they are assholes. it is very hard to seed on sct to i am not very concerned with it and they don't give free leach out any more not even once a year on their birth day like they use too. I say fuck them!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    i don`t use translator ! sorry for my mistake ! Nobody's perfect ! We will continue to argue that 3 more months from now! I know how good it is to sit with a beer in hand and read what others fret for you! i say again: do not worry about me ... I have many friends and they will help in everything!
    Last edited by geanta1; 11-30-2008 at 02:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by geanta1 View Post
    Yes I am wrong. But is not no problem. But some people are very bad! And I do not know why! I think I have helped quite a lot of people that I return them to service! I'll give you your life for these sites, while giving some of them have only one good mail to a friend! Live in a virtual world that is dangerous! Are unable to judge anybody but now it is needed! Now if i go to the Giveway and I say that given the invitation 1 SCT everybody to be better with me! People change as the wind beat!
    YOU my friend, instead of advicing people to step out of their house and enjoy the wonderfull day, should actually concentrate on your engrishenglish. The main reason you got banned from SCT was because you can't speak english.. No i am seriuz bznizz.. Once you master the language, all the trackers that you've been disabled from will be open to you once again...

I say , good luck to you young chap... Instead of going out of your house watching the skies, go to school and learn to read / write / type .kthxbye

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would go outside, but damn, its winter out there, bloody freezing.

so i will just sit in here for now and hmm, what should i do, I know, ban some more traders.

(actually i am not that sad, I get my staff to do that lol)

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    我相信,你翻譯的翻譯!

I think I know a little bit of each . Especially since I lived in Switzerland 4 years! I do not think there are a fool if you do not know English! Stoi. I do not think it is correct what you did to my account after BCG. Primarily because I have not done anything! I tried to keep a good ration ( ratio ) here! And do not even have had no good reason!
    Last edited by geanta1; 11-30-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Surya's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by geanta1 View Post
    Ok boys i see all your opinion .. You are a very bad guys. I posted this thread for a friend. Ok i lost all my acc ... I get more ... is not a problem that ... but I really need is so evil? You ... after all are only some sites are so many problems in the world, and you will care about these trakers! Open your eyes well and be careful! just try for one hour to shut down your computer and get out of the house, and watch the sky, it's probably a wonderful day outside
    translation;

i iz fail. i go outside and pleh ball. it iz sunny.
    I lol'ed

BTW geanta1 its called a ratio not a ration....

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya View Post
    BTW geanta1 its called a ratio not a ration....
    you shouldn't laugh of this mistake since it's obviously a typo...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast