Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Decent earbuds for the iPod touch?

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Isn't Monster the company that tries to scam sell you dirt cheap HDMI cables for over $100? And then tries to fabricate multiple "tiers" of hdmi cables when they're really all the same? Wouldn't exactly be a company I would exactly trust to give an anywhere near decent bang for your buck.

At any rate, I've had a great experience with the Klipsch Image S4 earbuds. A helluva lot cheaper than the monster earbuds (and cheaper than most high end earbuds) yet provide great sound rivaling earbuds 4-5x its price. The only downside is that the cable is a little flimsy and doesn't seem like it would be as durable as others, although I haven't had issues as of yet.
    Last edited by Rart; 01-30-2011 at 09:30 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Is there anywhere I can buy wireless earbuds for my iPod touch (it has the update so it is bluetooth compatible)? I saw some kid at school using wireless earbuds for his iPod - they were pink and i just spent the last hour trying to find a pair of decent wireless earbuds.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Definitly those : q-JAYS !!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    holy shit 229? i want these but not for that price.

you can get this for free with installous
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post

It's a shame Apple didn't put a custom equalizer feature on these things. The EQ presets suck, and their ear buds suck. How are skull Candy's? and which model would you recommend?
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equal...321267949?mt=8

Last edited by Frankthetank1; 03-05-2011 at 06:05 PM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So I just bought a pair an am very unhappy with them sure they sound spittle clearer but bass is not good and barely out prefrom my 13 dollar pair of sennheiser 270's. I guess you really can't get in ear headphones with deep bass.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Sennheiser CX300s, pretty damn good for $30. You could go for the JVC marshmallows if you want something cheaper.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    i might try a pair of monster turbines. Still mulling it over.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234