Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you're the asshole since you hide like a rat when you want to make a trade...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    That is a good question. This must be a trap

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    traders should know their shit instead pointing the finger at detale or other people.
    they should know about the big amount of "undercover" tracker staff that lurks around here, and that has a lot of connects to way too many users, that will snitch on them.

i can say that i've reported some threads here to tracker staff at several places that resulted in bans across several sites. and i can bet that a lot more here would do the same.

you have no idea how in 75% of the cases it is easy to track where the trade happened, with a little effort.

So, stop pointing them the finger. if you don't like them, better tell that instead come here and start accusing them without evidences.

besides FST primes for being a place for everyone, and that's why some of the trackers hate this place, so what would be the logic in giving away ips from here?
    you know squat.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-01-2008 at 01:00 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Ashamed of something?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    to answer your question, fst staff often protect traders and also warn "non traders" who flame in trading section so i doubt they report users to trackers... it wouldn't make sense...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well, as much as I wish they did report IPs, it is highly unlikely. Why would they allow trading if they were going to report it...You answered your question as you asked it. Would be a trap and it would have been sniffed out long before your crappy post.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-01-2008 at 01:35 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Well, as much as I wish they did report IPs, it is highly unlikely. Why would they allow trading if they were going to report it...You answered your question as you asked it. Would be a trap and it would have been sniffed out long before your crappy post.
    A crappy post quoting a crappy post about a crappy post.

Anyway, unless someone is a real dick I'm guessing they don't report IP's. Or if just just plain old don't like someone maybe.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-01-2008 at 01:43 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.
    Post under your real username here first if you really want to be taken seriously, hiding behind a new user just shows that you don't want to stand by what you are saying. Detale in particular defends traders and has admitted he was a trader in the past, so this point is moot unless you have some proof. Second of all if you actually talked to tracker staff you would know how much trading sections like the one here piss them off, or the simple fact that virtually none of the tracker staff even post here since the removal of comm rep status should show you that this is false. Thirdly this is such a huge forum with relatively few active staff, there is little chance that they would even have the time to do this let alone the inclination.
    Traders are hunted by tracker staff, since it is a breach of the rules of the trackers, some are far more active about tracking trades than others while some trackers allow trading of invites at least as a way of gaining new members.
    The majority of traders who are 'caught' either do something dumb which makes their memberships obvious and then the trackers pool the info or they piss off fellow members who then out them like sweetiepie/lyndsay <3/the hobbit whose multiple memberships and a/c's upset alot of fellow traders.
    Saying however that FST provides IP addresses of traders just doesn't take into account just what a huge task this would actually be, so why someone would do this when it would actively hurt the forum is beyond me, if it were proved, they would be staff for roughly as long as it would take RealitY to ban their ass, staff or not.
    Last edited by Artemis; 12-01-2008 at 02:27 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast