Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Invite to Gaming site! Blackcat, sky, etc...

Have torrentleech invites to trade...contact me!

thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    If you need I can give bitgamer account for TL

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hmmm..bcg...trade....in the GA section...not good...not good...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you`ll get what you desirve

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why trade though, i cant understand, dont take any notice of that silly WTAW it never get updated anyway.

For a Decemeber Bonus, I have just give everyone that is User or above 1 referral, so that is 60,000 in the system now.

If you cant get in now without trading, then i am sorry you dont deserve and account.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Been here 2 years made 26 posts?

All looking for invites or trying to trade
    Last edited by pone44; 12-02-2008 at 05:34 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    why trade though, i cant understand, dont take any notice of that silly WTAW it never get updated anyway.

For a Decemeber Bonus, I have just give everyone that is User or above 1 referral, so that is 60,000 in the system now.

If you cant get in now without trading, then i am sorry you dont deserve and account.
    problem is...i dont know anyone who has a bc acct!! would looove to get in there!! also, sorry if i offended anyone with the word "Trade" just thought that was the way togo...my bad

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I got a couple invites for BC, but not for traders...
    Judging by your past posts, you had a BC account before too and were a trader back then.
    Too bad.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Hey General2k,

I just wanted to ask very nicely if I might get a BC invite. I have a Wii and need a lot of games to play with my friends. I also got a PC running 24/7, so I can promise you to keep a good ratio!

Thanks in advance,
    kahni

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kahni View Post
    Hey General2k,

I just wanted to ask very nicely if I might get a BC invite. I have a Wii and need a lot of games to play with my friends. I also got a PC running 24/7, so I can promise you to keep a good ratio!

Thanks in advance,
    kahni
    My advice: make your own request thread. You'll get more views, and you won't be hijacking this persons request thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast