Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Methods To Combat Riaa

Good ideas.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    These folks are trying to instill FEAR into us.

To do this they are using one of the oldest tricks in the book, "divide and conquer." By carving out part of the herd and threatening to slaughter it, they are trying to put the fear of God into the rest of us herdettes.

Why don't we ALL share >1000 files?

Better yet, why don't all of the p2p software programs FAKE the fact that all users are sharing exactly 1000 files? That kills several birds. It would give them a consolidated wall to face. They wouldn't be able to defend their actions by claiming that they are picking on the worst offenders. Also, if we faked the number of files that each person is distributing, then when they do come after one of us, we could each say that we were only sharing 3 files, came to see what all of the noise was about, no mea culpa. o (Gee officer, I had not idea the speed limit was ...)

This is a technological issue with social implications. To beat the bastards we need to be two steps ahead of them technologically -- that is what got us past napster, that is how we can stay ahead of them now.

-Adrielle :pirate:

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    methods:
    get proxy server
    over seas server
    most important one:
    stick together and not let them scare us, that is all they are trying to do, they can't get us all

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    angel_of_death57
    If you all go to www.boycott-riaa.com has information and the Amnesty offer if fucked now they are getting sued over it. We all need to stick together.
    There is no way you could stop everyone from buying CD's and Movies it would never work they are milllions that dont know what is going on. You would need to start protests in the streets to get people aware. We are a small amount of ppl on K-lite and even smaller on the board. I don;t buy CD's and DVD's now but it will not affect them fully we need millions to stop not just hundred.

Alot of my friends just down the songs for their album from K-lite but very mixed up and that. Soulseek answer for Full albums and Kazaalite for Games,Movies and Software.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    we need to make a anti RIAA rap song, it will spread like a flame.
    The title sould be somewhere along the lines of "Fuck the RIAA"

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by wazaa@10 September 2003 - 22:56
    Thats like The Exploited - Fuck The USA i got the same song in my head but with lyrics Fuck the RIAA good one. We should get it in everything posible. Rap,Rock,Metal,Pop,Dance everything even Folk and Country.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by wazaa@10 September 2003 - 21:56
    The rock group- "Cold" has a song on their new CD _Year of the Spider_ called "Kill the FUCKing Music Industry" it's track #13

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    DJFREAQ
    I think it's more of a big deal to buy NEW cds. With the tax and crap that they have on them. I think the best way to go about it right now, is to totally boycott new cds, and buy used ones. Half.com, ebay etc. I got a brand new DJ Tiesto cd for like 6 bucks not even opened. It's a great way to kick the riaa's ass, and still buy music. Technically you're not stealing, but the music industry isn't seeing a cent

So go and buy some used music, and make Fuck the Riaa rap songs. I'm making one right now.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Keep trying people. I have yet to see anything in this topic which is worth reading in it's entirety.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by Mr. Sherman@12 September 2003 - 07:51
    Keep trying people. I have yet to see anything in this topic which is worth reading in it's entirety.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman
    Well you are the real Sherman i have read. Well just think they will always be bands like AMEN which will support free music and hate other artits that do. AMEN did a free music campaign and made 2000 free albums becuase Virgin kicked them off there label. Refuse Music rules.
    Also i pose the question why K-lite forum, K-Lite is not really Kazaa, Kazaa are the ppl with the problem with their crappy Spyware and Ad's K-Lite rulz. You would never get anyone in the UK only USA you fag goodl uck in the end they will always be Hacks and new Software fuck you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast