Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for ScT invite!

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi guys from FST,
    as stated in this topic's title, i'm looking for a ScT invite.

I'll provide you some proofs of my seedbox's speed and of my other trackers' ratios. As you will see i have not downloaded or uploaded huge amounts of data but take this as a proof of the fact i do not fake my stats using r4tiomaster et similia. Every one could use softwares like these to buffer their accounts and then earn other high-level trackers' invites! I'm not one of this kind. I like sharing for real, that's why i got myself a seedbox.

Hope someone will help me, for now i just thank you.
    Regards!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no chance ....

you are a new member ....

big joke)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    with ovh seedbox posted on imageshak and those ratio wtf ? fakes

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    u wiil have big chance

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    what do you mean? please explain yourself.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    lldoryll's Avatar Supreme Ruler
    Not all those with large ratios/ul's fake their ratios...
    I'm a proof of it.. I have ul's in TB achieved with nothing but long-term seeding + good seedbox....

ScT invites cost 20 euro for the inviter...
    you are going to have to convince someone that you will be such an asset to the community that they should shell out 20 euros out of their own pocket to invite you...

and no, ovh seedbox alone doesn't cut it...

if you have ovh seedbox and your upload numbers (at least at TL.. known for large number of leechers) is only that, then I'd presume that you are not experienced enough in the torrent scene, OR you delete your torrent as soon as you can...

of course, all this under the assumption that what you have posted up there is truly yours...
    It has become customary to post direct links for the ratio tests....

Lots of members on ScT have uploads in TB's at other sites...
    and they would probably (as I do) consider this post offensive... as you are implying that we somehow cheat our way with the ratios...

I know there are some (and those should be banned from all trackers for ever) cheaters, but just because someone seeds a lot/has good seedbox or connection shouldn't lead others to presume that they are faking their numbers...
    Last edited by lldoryll; 12-01-2008 at 11:23 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lldoryll View Post
    Not all those with large ratios/ul's fake their ratios...
    I'm a proof of it.. I have ul's in TB achieved with nothing but long-term seeding + good seedbox....

ScT invites cost 20 euro for the inviter...
    you are going to have to convince someone that you will be such an asset to the community that they should shell out 20 euros out of their own pocket to invite you...

and no, ovh seedbox alone doesn't cut it...

if you have ovh seedbox and your upload numbers (at least at TL.. known for large number of leechers) is only that, then I'd presume that you are not experienced enough in the torrent scene, OR you delete your torrent as soon as you can...

of course, all this under the assumption that what you have posted up there is truly yours...
    It has become customary to post direct links for the ratio tests....

Lots of members on ScT have uploads in TB's at other sites...
    and they would probably (as I do) consider this post offensive... as you are implying that we somehow cheat our way with the ratios...

I know there are some (and those should be banned from all trackers for ever) cheaters, but just because someone seeds a lot/has good seedbox or connection shouldn't lead others to presume that they are faking their numbers...
    ok i got it.. i didn't mean to say that everyone with big ratios are fakes! i'm sorry to hear from you that you feel offended by me. really sorry. i didn't mean to hurt anybody!

i'm a new member on torrentleech and thats why my data transfer amount is so low.

anyway thank you for your explanation, these are really my ratios and speed tests.

regards

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    post direct links to speedtest and how come you have that small upload on your trackers with an OVH seedbox ?

it's kinnda wierd

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    here there is a direct link to speedtest:

The fact is that i got myself this seedbox recently.. i've been using it since november the 10th.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/365215745.png
    Last edited by wflux; 12-01-2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by wflux View Post
    here there is a direct link to speedtest:

The fact is that i got myself this seedbox recently.. i've been using it since november the 10th.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/365215745.png
    On that time you can uploads some TB's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast