Thread: rent a seedbox without paypal and in $

y0y0's Avatar << R.I.P. >> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I need to rent a seedbox without paypal and in $, i dont know why but paypal block my payment to seedcafe, y contacted paypal support center and they say that is blocked automatically cause their security automate system block my payment for security risk and they cant do nothing, wtf... now how i do?
    PM !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by y0y0 View Post
    I need to rent a seedbox without paypal and in $, i dont know why but paypal block my payment to seedcafe, y contacted paypal support center and they say that is blocked automatically cause their security automate system block my payment for security risk and they cant do nothing, wtf... now how i do?
    Western union

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    y0y0's Avatar << R.I.P. >> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    but seedcafe only accept payment throw paypal... i asked them! theres any easy way like amazon?
    Last edited by y0y0; 12-03-2008 at 01:25 AM.
    PM !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Someone I knew just recently had a problem with Seedcafe and had to request to have there money returned! There not a company to trust from what I have been reading lately! Basicly the upload/download speeds are really slow and the servers are like overloaded

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    My first seedbox was with seedhost.eu and they accepted a creditcard payment from me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by y0y0 View Post
    Western union
    first time hear about it