Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sct

Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Only idiots donate for invites, good members get them for free.

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.
    so you think Only idiots donate for invites ? i think the idiot here is you and no one else,
    so if i want invite a good friend to sct and because there is no other ways* to get invites there exept donate (anyway no other way to get the invite when i want) , and invite my friend i am idiot right?

you proove once again the stupidity of sct staff.
    if you wanna thx someone on sct , thx the coder , and only him .

sorry man, but who is the coder

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Omara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

s.....

sorry man, but who is the coder
    you dont need to know if you are not member, and its easy to find if you are member
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123