Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sct

bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i have question about sct why they disabled the accounts of users who trade their invites as this users donated to the site to get invite so they are free to do what they like with this invite trade it or give it away
    Only God Can Judge Me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wy create useless thread,Read their rules

If u buy a gun are u free to do anything with it cuz u paid for it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ScT has been a big target from authority's list, what if you invite a mole ?
    why do you think some top trackers have to hide their urls in public all the time ?
    no need to mention other reasons.
    have a look at this news and apparently you missed it
    http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45370
    Last edited by johhn; 12-03-2008 at 05:46 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    i have question about sct why they disabled the accounts of users who trade their invites as this users donated to the site to get invite so they are free to do what they like with this invite trade it or give it away
    OMG!

read their rules you asswipe. You can't do whatever you want to your invites.
    please, open a similar thread at Sct, please please...

or you are talking about yourself and you were the one banned ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    womanizer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this is their rule

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    canopus's Avatar Poster
    rulezz by rulezz boin´

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I have been hearing lots of SCT issues nowadays,they are banning members quite easy.Maybe it is because their increased user numbers,idk.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    OMG!

read their rules you asswipe. You can't do whatever you want to your invites.
    please, open a similar thread at Sct, please please...

or you are talking about yourself and you were the one banned ?

EXACTLY my thoughts, for this n00b to ask this qiuestion, he or she should nOT be in Torrents, warez, or any of the P2P community.....LOL
    what an idiot to ask such a question........

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    SCT is not like your mom and you can't do anything you want just because you paid for an "invite".

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Only idiots donate for invites, good members get them for free.

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast