Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the best way of using seedbox?

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    my penis is bigger than yours FACT lol :p

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you can only say that i u have seen mine

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    p0ster
    What's the best way of using a seedbox?

Giving it to me, probably

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Back to the OP, not sure what you mean.

If you want to move the most BW, I'd hang around IRC channels to figure out what's coming soon that could be popular. This can be anything from games, to weekly TV shows.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mmikz0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Just use autodownloaders for packs ( if they are freeleech ) , use rss to get all the popular tv shows ( try not to miss the HD releases ).. Check the tutorial section of your tracker forum...
    With a GB line you should be able to use 15~20TB / Month.. I usually push to 4TB/month, and I'm only seeding at one tracker atm
    aim: cmmaster3

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    canopus's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mmikz0 View Post
    Just use autodownloaders for packs ( if they are freeleech ) , use rss to get all the popular tv shows ( try not to miss the HD releases ).. Check the tutorial section of your tracker forum...
    With a GB line you should be able to use 15~20TB / Month.. I usually push to 4TB/month, and I'm only seeding at one tracker atm
    with 100/100 you will be able 15~20TB for month

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SniperXX's Avatar Poster
    Man I only push like a TB a month, lol. But thats only with one tracker and only getting stuff I like.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    For all you people that push 10tb+/month... I have 2tb/month and that is more than enough. I download what I want and I watch/play/use 90% of what I download. Every once in a while I will jump on something that I don't watch to get a little extra buffer. I just seed things for a while. I'm perfectly fine not spending hours sorting through my RSS downloads, because one I download what I want I simply FTP it to my home box and enjoy. After a week or so I will delete older stuff and do the same thing. It seems pointless to me to get tb's worth of buffers on sites because unless you do nothing but sit on the computer all day there is no way you can possibly use that. Sorry if I am raining on some your parades but I just wanted to make note that having a seedbox is not all about seeing how much bw you can push in a month, it a matter of convenience and for people like me in the US on shitty asymmetrical connections it simply makes keeping a ratio above 1 very easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12