Thread: Budweiser Commercial

I'm looking for the 2002 Budweiser commercial where the clydesdale horses pay tribute to the victims of 9-11-01. Does anyone have this?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    NOBODY has it? oh well...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah, i'd say the interest-level for sentimental/patriotic American beer advertisements on the K-Lite forum is (thankfully) very low.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@11 September 2003 - 06:31
    yeah, i'd say the interest-level for sentimental/patriotic American beer advertisements on the K-Lite forum is (thankfully) very low.
    A-men.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@11 September 2003 - 02:31
    yeah, i&#39;d say the interest-level for sentimental/patriotic American beer advertisements on the K-Lite forum is (thankfully) very low.
    There is nothing wrong with that commercial even though it tries to get ppl to buy beer it still pays tribute to those lives lost and I have respect for Budweiser being that creative to come up with that commercial. It took me several hours to find this on the web and it is in streming real time video. You must copy and paste this in RealOne Player or Real Player plus to watch it. If anyone can convert this streaming video to mpg or avi let me know.

rtsp://real.ifilm.na-central.speedera.net/real.ifilm.na-central/rm/portal/2419141_MULTI.rm

My prayers and thoughts go out to those families who lost loved ones in this tragic event. GOD BLESS everyone of you&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by newcster68+11 September 2003 - 17:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 11 September 2003 - 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@11 September 2003 - 02:31
    yeah, i&#39;d say the interest-level for sentimental/patriotic American beer advertisements on the K-Lite forum is (thankfully) very low.
    There is nothing wrong with that commercial even though it tries to get ppl to buy beer it still pays tribute to those lives lost and I have respect for Budweiser being that creative to come up with that commercial. It took me several hours to find this on the web and it is in streming real time video. You must copy and paste this in RealOne Player or Real Player plus to watch it. If anyone can convert this streaming video to mpg or avi let me know.

rtsp://real.ifilm.na-central.speedera.net/real.ifilm.na-central/rm/portal/2419141_MULTI.rm

My prayers and thoughts go out to those families who lost loved ones in this tragic event. GOD BLESS everyone of you&#33; [/b][/quote]
    3RAINIAC,

thank u very much

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Ex-member
    Speaking of Bud Adverts, I&#39;m sharing quite a few of the classic ones on SoulSeek... you know where to find me

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Sigourney+14 September 2003 - 09:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigourney &#064; 14 September 2003 - 09:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 3RAINIAC,

thank u very much [/b]

LOL. you&#39;re thanking the wrong person.

<!--QuoteBegin-newcster68
    @11 September 2003 - 09:03
    even though it tries to get ppl to buy beer it still pays tribute to those lives lost[/quote]

guess i&#39;m just cynical about "heartfelt sentiments" from corporate entities (and sub-intelligent beasts of burden... like horses...).