Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Sick Of Listening To Linkin Park?

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    These guys are annoying now. They used to be good but there music gets old after a while. I'm just sick of them. Maybe when they come out with a new album I will start liking them again...that's a big MAYBE.

2. Music   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    They are designed to make the record label alot of money and fade away into oblivion. Don't expect good music out of them. Top 40 music sux. It always has and always will.

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Arm@16 August 2003 - 12:40
    They are designed to make the record label alot of money and fade away into oblivion. Don't expect good music out of them. Top 40 music sux. It always has and always will.
    Stick with your underground pathetic sh!t armus

You do know that Stratovarius is like major gay metal

and yeah i like em...

4. Music   -   #4
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    their new stuff doesnt stick around as much as the old, i mean i heard faint its ok, got old fast. the first song died out even quicker, and breaking the habit played for about 2 weeks here and then disappeared.

5. Music   -   #5
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+16 August 2003 - 02:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 16 August 2003 - 02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@16 August 2003 - 12:40
    They are designed to make the record label alot of money and fade away into oblivion. Don&#39;t expect good music out of them. Top 40 music sux. It always has and always will.
    Stick with your underground pathetic sh&#33;t armus

You do know that Stratovarius is like major gay metal

and yeah i like em... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah ok Stratovarius is underground.

6. Music   -   #6
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    oh well.... I guess I&#39;m the only one who keeps Meteora in my car

7. Music   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well do I have to comment NU Meatl sux it isnt metal and yes I hate Linkin Park and all groups like that sorry I like tto hear guitar solos and chuncky riffs non eof thsi trebble shit sound rap over rock

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by RPerry@16 August 2003 - 13:31
    oh well.... I guess I&#39;m the only one who keeps Meteora in my car
    Well it appears in my CD player now and again...

9. Music   -   #9
    they never fade out on me. numb is the next sing and is definutely one of the best songs on the record. i dont like faint all that much but this is accually one of the few records where every single song on the album is good.

10. Music   -   #10
    Linkin Park?? LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; They suck&#33; Just like you&#33; Who the hell listen to Linkin Park?? Oh, wait... idiots like YOU&#33; Music for 14-year old kids that THINK they&#39;re the true &#39;Metal&#39; fans... (because some suckers think of it as &#39;Metal&#39... poor suckers... will never grow&#33;

Linkin Park...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast