Thread: I Need A Program

Only in a Processor.
    I need a program that arranges files, like .mp3, into certain folders. Like .mp3 goes into the folder Music, or .avi goes into Videos. But after they are downloaded. Does anybody know of such a program? If so, where can I download it? I would appreciate it greatly. And thanks in advanced.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    thats already built in check out the file organiser in KL extensions options. (if the folders are subdirectories of your shared folder)
    If u want a program that'll do that for any folder u can make a simple bat file theres instrcutions in the tips section if you do a search for batch u should find it
    Someone else also made a program i think its in the development section, that'll do it for multiple folders automatically

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Only in a Processor.
    Originally posted by ilw@9 September 2003 - 22:24
    thats already built in check out the file organiser in KL extensions options. (if the folders are subdirectories of your shared folder)
    If u want a program that'll do that for any folder u can make a simple bat file theres instrcutions in the tips section if you do a search for batch u should find it
    my guess is that it's a new k-lite. I'll have to get it.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I poked around and found this DiFolders. Its not free but they have a trial download.