Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you have all the torrent sites you need/want?

Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy5hit! View Post
    I'm not collecting trackers. I only use SCT, BMTV, TTC and TL I was just asking if others only had the ones they needed also.

I didn't say that

calm down mate , I have a long history in torrenting , but i just say what is the end , it's just waste of time , and u wrote in ur thread " you need/want " , that means u are not supporting collectors , but i just say an advice for most of traders here , i'm not against trade but don't collect , just get what u " need/want " , that's all .

tell me what do u need from TTC ? and did " TTC find you " ?? just curiousity .
    No I'm not upset. Sorry if I came across that way. I got an invite for TTC from a good friend a few months back. It's a good site but very strict. even more so than BMTV seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In wanting mainly because I know a lot of people who are already members.
    Whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post
    I think referring to it as "having" a tracker indicates that you see it as a possession, so having a few is a collection of them. I'd rather say that I'm a member somewhere, which is more realistic. I also think the op is total flame with his casual inclusion of TTC in his second post. But whatever.
    I meant "having" an account there. You are new here just like me why would you go out of your way to say I'm being a "flame", whatever that means? Have I don'e something to wrong you? So I was casual about TTC big deal, are there not that many members here or something? I know they say don't talk about it in public but I don't think I have crossed a line at all.
    Last edited by Holy5hit!; 12-05-2008 at 03:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lol I've done a lot of flame in my day, that's good stuff mate, but asking what flame means is the most blatant giveaway of a flamer. Don't respond, I don't care.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I thought a Flame was when someone cursed someone else out, like a mean spirited thing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm looking for a tracker where the forum posts aren't just by either overly serious academic types or hormonal teenage boys .
    But they don't seem to exist.

Other than that I guess I'm good for content unless there is some movie site (besides than the usual ones) that offers really hard to find stuff .

In wanting mainly because I know a lot of people who are already members.
    such place actually exists, hard to believe, but fact. (and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section ).

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section .
    I think that's not narrowing it down much.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I am member of every single site, that I feel I need. I am unfortunately also a member of several, which I can't get myself to just delete.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I'm looking for a tracker where the forum posts aren't just by either overly serious academic types or hormonal teenage boys .
    But they don't seem to exist.
    such place actually exists, hard to believe, but fact. (and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section ).
    Lol at Cabalo ... I think I know what tracker you refer to and Idol already is a member there
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have all I ever wanted.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, it's that one. haven't seen him there though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Haven't seen you there either C

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast