Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: FREE SEEDBOX USE FROM MrBuddyX

Poster BT Rep: +4
    IS the offer still exist???Can I have this offer????

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Mr Buddy or baker21 ... you can tell whatever you want , and accuse me from negativity, but people that don't know you are taking a hugh risk taking up on your offer.

read my words and try to understand them ... I am and never claimed you were a scammer, I just warned people that intend to take up on your offer not knowing you at all...in that case they are taking a huge risk.

The fact you are/aren't a fraud is irrelevant and with time your reputation, and not that stupid Bittard-rep-point under your avatar will be clear to everybody.

But you cannot blame anyone warning people of possible risks they are taking.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I agree with you totally with what you are saying.. Its sad but true that there are members out there that would do that to ya.. I have written to the admin a bunch of times telling them to close the trading section bc thats where alot of shady members originate and scam trying to get whatever tracker they can.. If there was NO - Trading then this community could become alot more of a tight knit commmunity where u could actually trust some members and rep might actually mean something...

I mean 4 real... Doing a FREE GA, where you TRY to help fellow member sout can cost you a tracker bc there are ppl here that go and look for whatever they can to go and snitch someone ouit in hopes for them to lose their tracker... So helping fellow members out in free GA and trading... To trackers one is as BAD as the other... This isnt the way it should be... You should only give invites to people you know or that have proven themselve by REP in a community.. Its not like I go and give invites to my top trackers to joe shmo for free.. In my GA I look at REP and ask ppl ?s and get feedback and try to help a member of the community that has helped out other ppl... But the truth is REP means nothing at all bc I have lost invites and had accounts lost of giving an invite to some1 here w/ a 100 rep points.. So REP means nothing... But with no REP what else do you go by? If it were a small tight kniot PRIVATE community where every1 helped every1, that would be ideal.. But here at FST it is far from ideal and is the reason I no longer do a free GA thread for fear of losing a tracker.. Regardless tho man, its all good that you warned so and so about the risks of using a SB, but just like I said to him, I am not like that and my REP procedes itself.. Ask any1 here whoever has used my SB b4... Nothing bad has ever happened not one time.. I take great precautions to constanly change PW and user information and am sure to only grant 1 person to access to the box at a time.. That way only the OP and the person using the box have access.. This way it is safe, well at least with my GA it is.. I cant speak for other peoples GA..

Anyways Philip just got done usin the box and I will pick a new winner here in a day or so.. I got to review some posts and talk to some people before making a decision.. So good luck to all and hope you all have a merry Xmas...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    notyviv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'm eagerly waiting for the time when the next member will be chosen for the seedbox. I've explained myself on the fourth page and i'm saying it again, i've got enuf knowledge to use a seedbox and i assure u i won't let u down as i've been a gud member here and everywhere else. So plz consider me for this seedbox, i need to buffer some of my accounts and it will help me great deal. Thanx

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    kimo8b8b8b's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nice giveaway

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hey guys,

I see great thread: nice giveaway, lots of talk regarding security and etc. NICE .... but the main thing why I'm writing here because:

1. if still there's a possibility to use SeedBox, I'd love to apply here.
    2. I want to boost my few accounts in B*TM*TV and Tranc*Rout* (it's hard to leech there for me)
    3. Last time when I was renting the seedbox I boosted my B*TM*TV but now I saw that I have week or two and my rating will start go from 1.1 to 0.9 and so on till I reach the limit
    4. I have experience with seedboxes: 2 times good FST ppl gave me to use for several days and 2 times I was renting seedboxes by my self from JMHServices and LeaseWeb. I have setuped everything by myself in LeaseWeb seedbox with Debian using NaQ's Setup Guide.
    5. It would be great to get the possibility to use the seedbox again.

Many thanks.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Good luck.

Why write such long, angry posts mrbuddyx?

It bugs me out

No offense, nobody is accusing you of anything wrong at all! I agree with no trading what can you do? Better to weed out those members anyway. Snitching, i do not know about that,there are some Cr's here.

Offer is really cool & generous!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-13-2008 at 11:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea well thx pone44 but the offer is now OVER... I hope that I was able to help some ppl here buffer their accounts.. Hope you all have a good Xmas...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567